Sunday, December 30, 2012

Busy day

I had promised to write about my ground-breaking topping experience with Beautiful Torso Guy but I have no time today.  

I've come a very long way in my mindset regarding anal sex in the past six months.   Back then, just the thought of sticking my cock up some guy's poop chute grossed me out. Ewwww!!!  I couldn't bear to look at videos or even still pictures of anal sex.   But now that possiblities of anal sex have been .... er... opened up to me, I find these materials both erotic and arousing.

I've had all three kids with me recently so my time has been fully occupied:
  • assisting my ultra-organized middle daughter in unpacking from my move and de-cluttering
  • driving my son to and from the ski hill with his friends but luckily, it's 20 minutes away
  • driving my daughter to and from work in town (I can't wait for her car to be ready!)
  • adding up receipts for six months' worth of my son's expenses (our only minor child) to compare with my wife's receipts. I'm finding this year end accounting a bit tense!
  • having my parents over for our deliberately-delayed Christmas dinner *
We're all "turkey-ed  out" so the kids and I cooked recipes from my favourite Two Fat Ladies cooking series for our Christmas meal:

Crab, Corn and Cilantro Fritters
Beef Wellington 
Potatoes (Pete's Pommy Pommes)
Apple Pandowdy

I'm also having a bit of difficulty in expressing how positive this topping episode was for me despite a couple of unfortunate incidents which happened.  

I already told you about his dislocated shoulder.  This little cartoon from Mangina Monologues gives a hint as to what else happened.

11 comments:

  1. The dinner sounds great! As for me, I'm tired of pork in any form - three dinners plus two breakfasts with nothing but pork for meat - I really enjoyed the BEEF stew I fixed last night.

    And yeah, anal can be a bit messy, but that's also avoidable. Me, I'm a top only, but I think I'm a good top!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound great! Thanks for reading, Jay! I'd like to be a good top too, but much more practice is needed. I think I need to know what it's like to be a good bottom, first.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully he learned a little from the experience too. Buddy, have any of your sex partners yet asked you about taking pics or vids of the action? What was/will be your response?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he learned lots... especially that he really liked it!

      Yes, I've been asked a couple of times to allow a video to be taken during sex. The reason always was framed as a (probably insincere) compliment: "You're so hot, I want a pic of you to wank off too after."

      My answer was and always will be,"NO!!!" No Paris Hilton-style sex tape for me!

      Delete

      Delete
  3. @Will: For the inexperienced, how does one do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant believe you tease us like that!!!!! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU BUDDY BEAR AND YOUR FAMILY!

    Any top or bottom will tell you that SHIT HAPPENS! And a learning lesson for both. Btms should eat lots of fiber and know how to clean out and be prepared and why you have towels on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anony: here is a great and thorough post on bottoming titled: Bottoming 101. It is more than you may ever need to know but worth a complete read.
    I suggest it for anyone - male, female, gay or straight. there is more out there, including books and videos.

    http://anexperimentintruth.blogspot.com/2012/01/bottoming-101.html

    Good Luck and have safe fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sean for the bottoming advice. I also suggest that anonymous and anyone interested read the commments following my two past posts:à

    A Reluctant Bottom

    I bottomed... sort of

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're very smart not to allow pics or video. Ask any teen who's been caught sexting how it turns out. Badly, almost every time. And as a teacher, the last thing you need is for the principal to call you in to show you one of your performances that was found on some kid's phone who was showing it off in class.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...