Wednesday, May 28, 2014

No rest for the wicked

Here's a quick post on one of my busiest weeks in a long time. Insane!  It's 'crunch time' at school as we're at the final three weeks of classes:  exams to be written, marking to be done, social events and pushing ahead with the teaching in all of my classes.  We lost so much time due to snow days this winter that we're all behind in our curriculum coverage.

In addition to teaching all day, every day, this is what else I did this week:

Monday night:  Worked out and swam at our Athletic Complex and saw many, many hot guys in the locker room and communal shower.  Sluurp!

In addition, I've been messaged for many days by a 23 year old "athletic / muscular build" construction labourer, 5' - 6" who is determined to lose his gay virginity.  He sounds smart and a lot of fun.... as well as being hot.  We've made a tentative plan to get together later this weekend. 


Tuesday night:  
1 attended an exciting Pride planning meeting... the event will be happening soon!  ... the home stretch!!  Our Pride week magazine was unveiled which will be distributed widely in town and used as an insert in the local paper.  And there was my name right on page two, listed amongst the organizers!  Another big step out!

Wednesday night:
My school's Gay Straight Alliance will host all the other GSA students and teachers in town at my school in the Family Studies room.

We're having a cooking party (instead of a pot luck) where everyone brings the raw ingredients and we'll cook our own supper.  The GSA kids are so much fun!

We'll also discuss the students' involvement in Pride Week as volunteers;  as well, they're planning to be in the Pride Parade.  As we'll be attending many Pride events with them as well.

Thursday Night:  The teachers at my school are having one of several end-of-school year parties:  bowling!  Woo-hoo!

Friday - Saturday:   My department is hosting a major, regional environmental event in a wilderness area near our town, with students coming from a radius of 200 miles around.

I have little involvement in it, actually, but I was asked to attend due to my First Aid qualifications.  The event would not go ahead without a First Aider present.

I'm rather be cuddling at home with my sweet, Brazilian boy, frankly.

16 comments:

  1. Busy week. Unfortunately, I was focused on the next to last picture. OMG I want that for Christmas or sooner. I could watch him walk for hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could become hypnotized by that swinging cock!

      Delete
  2. Sounds great! Should be a brilliant Pride for you guys. You should be quite proud of how far you have come. I will be going to my first Hamilton Pride (crazy after all these years) to read from my book at a local lit event. Looking forward to it. Then the big World Pride right after that. What a month coming up, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeffrey. I've become quite an LGBTQ advocate for sure!

      I an so looking forward to my town's Pride since I've been so heavily involved in all aspects of it. I hope you have a great time in Hamilton!

      I am SO looking forward to World Pride in Toronto as well.

      Delete
  3. keep your head on your shoulders - the school term will soon be over. then FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUSY week! We had another planning meeting for our summer work, just waiting for schools to let out!

    I wouldn't mind a camping trip as first aider as long as no chain saws are involved!

    And Pic #3 for me, I'd make sure those swingers didn't get bruised from all the thrashing about!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wonder if they will get sore, swinging around like that. They look pretty enticing now, but I wonder how low they will be swinging when he's 90! lol

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY too many typos, let's try again: As the expression goes in Boston, these guys are indeed "wicked" -- Way Wicked Awesome, all of them -- and there would certainly be no rest for any of them if they ever showed up at MY house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I particularly like the natural look of the last guy, beautiful cock, balls, beefy thighs. :-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yep... soon it will be summer holidays!

      Delete
  8. that gif is outrageous! keep on walkin', dude...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love how that rock hard cock is just sticking straight out!

      Delete
  9. I sure can relate to the guy walking around with the rock hard cock.....Now I got the same problem... My limp penis is straight out and hard too..... Plus I am totally naked too.....and discovered I am leaking precum..... Your blog is wonderful......Catch you later....

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...