Monday, May 26, 2014

King of the Beach


Yes, all the pictures today are of me.  :-)

I had the most relaxing weekend ever!  I did no marking, home renovations, yardwork nor house cleaning.  I stayed home all weekend and only took one quick run into town for groceries.

Sunday was the hottest day so far this year, 30 C  (86 F) in town with blinding sunshine; plenty warm enough to bring out all the hunky summer men in shorts and tank tops.  It was an enormous treat to see all those muscular calves, furry legs, big biceps and bare shoulders after our long, hard winter!

At my house beside the frigid water, the temperature only reached 20 C but I still took my pasty-white body out for some sun in my front yard.  I have enough privacy to be fully naked although I put on some undies for these pictures. 

Next month, I will be visiting Hanlan's Point clothing optional beach on Toronto Island so I want to get some colour on my nether regions, in particular on my gleaming white ass.   

I didn't even log onto squirt.org, pof.com or grindr all weekend.  My Sweet Brazilian Boy and I made an arrangement for later in the week because I was not available this weekend.  As usual, he was very sweet about it.

My daughter was scheduled to be at my ex-wife's this weekend but changed her plans to stay with me because I will be busy every night this week.  As usual, we spent the time lazing around, cooking, eating and watching DVDs.  We only saw my son a few times when he came in search of food.

19 comments:

  1. I knew that was you before reading the post...RAWWWWWW!

    How you used some sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sean! I'm ashamed to say, I don't use sunscreen except sometimes on my face and on the bridge of my nose where I have a pre-cancerous something-or-other.

      I never burn or peel but as a melanoma survivor, I really should use it!

      Delete
  2. OK, now that we've seen these pictures, you can please retire all those comments about you being a droopy, sagging middle-aged man. You have a perfectly fine body -- it's no wonder the young'uns want to get their hands on you. And your chest is the kind I love to bury my face and rub my cheeks in. Enjoy all the attention your body and sexual skills will attract!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Will, for your kind comments!

      Delete
  3. UGH! I need some sun as well. Your weekend sounds perfect. Everyone needs some ME time.

    BTW - yummy pics... lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see something growing in ya, an exhibitionist is growing. You seem to be more of an exhbitionist, LOL! Glad you had some good weather and I am going to that beach today. So I will be thinking if you. Grrrrrrr! Maybe we can go when you are here. I promise I will not talk about tantric so nothing else will grow bigger. Have a good week, buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rick! I've had exhibitionist tendencies for some time but my blog seems to bring out that side of me. I will be in Toronto in one month from now and I look forward to seeing you then.

      By the way, I LOVED the sneaky pic that you took of that embracing couple coming back from the Toronto Island nude beach. Too funny!

      Delete
  5. Being at a nude beach in Canada means there will be plenty of other "white" people there. You won't seem out of place.

    I've been to Harlan's Point too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Did you get nekkid at Hanlan's Point?

      Delete
  6. OH MY! the bears are comin' out of their winter hibernation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm out all right! Thanks for commenting, sweetie!

      Delete
  7. I see why you have so many yiug guys contact you. I might have to make a trip to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely great pictures! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the sun Buddy. Love the fuzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Justin! But I wish I was as beefy as all those hot men pics you post on your blog!

      Delete
  10. You look fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice these pictures but without the pants it would have been perfect

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...