Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Boyfriend ... soulmate ... twin flame

After nearly 700 posts and five years' of blogging, I've completely dropped off the blogging bandwagon.  I haven't posted for months; indeed, I've even stopped reading and commenting on any of my online friends' blogs. What happened?

Explorer Jack figured it out when he e-mailed me in August:

"I've missed your blog, and your updates, but I know exactly how you feel.  I guess the lack of blogging indicates that you now officially have a boyfriend?

That does take the interest out of public sharing for sure."

During the horror and excitement of my coming out, separation, divorce and my early exploration of gay sex, blogging was of primary importance to me. I relied on my blog for the world-wide network of support it provided me, along with an eager audience for my stories and an inexhaustible supply of experienced advice.

But at this moment, there is virtually nothing I am willing to share about my life right now.   The kids all continue to do well and things are calm with my ex-wife.  Her texts to me are now few and far between (once every 3 - 4 months) and are usually positive.

Jack was correct!  I now have a "boyfriend" but that word could not possibly describe the connection we have.   Others we know have described us as "twin flames" and my daughter described us as her "model couple."

It's as though we've been waiting for each other all our lives.  We first met nearly a year ago but things got really, really intense over the summer.

My sweetie is smart, funny, romantic, worldly, successful, intelligent and has a wide and devoted circle of family and friends.   He also 39, some 13.5 years younger than me, handsome, sexy, skilled and as horny as hell.  And we're completely smitten with each other. :-O

He will be reading this entire blog soon and together, we will decide what I should do with it.  But for the moment, all I can say is that I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. 

But for old time's sake, here are some blurry cell phone pics of me taken within the past two weeks.






45 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The best advice I can offer for finding your special man is this: "Stop looking!" He will appear eventually. lol

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I wish you both all the best!
    When will we see your BF in Undies? LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Rick! . But the underwear pic won't be happening anytime soon, if ever. Sorry, Rick!

      Delete
  3. Such good news! Couldn't be happier for you. I wish you all the happiness you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm glad to hear you're alive and well!

    I urge you to keep your blog open.

    I remember my first years blogging, and stumbling upon your blog too. Knowing there were/are people out there like me helped me cope a lot.

    Your blog has the benefit of an ending, and it sounds like a happy ending at that. This may give hope to some reader in the future. Reading through your blog also let's us know that happiness is not an impossible outcome.

    From all of your readers (and friends) thanks for checking in and giving us some closure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the blog will remain open, as long as Blogger cooperates with that! It may not be the end of this blog; I don't really know at this point. And yes, we're extremely happy!

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear all is well with you and the "other half". Drop in if you have something to share; otherwise continue to build your (plural) new life.

    gerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great good news! And you are only 13.5 years older - practically the same age compared to me and my 24 years younger husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear that you've "settled down."

    All my best wishes for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are alive and well....even more very happy. Stay that way. I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cruel! Now I can't fantasize about moving to the "Great White North" and cuddling with you in your cozy place. Oh well, maybe there's still a chance at a triad?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your connecting wears well on you. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! my canadian boyfriend is back and in a relationship! I am so happy for you!

    glad to hear the kids are doing well also.

    share with us what you can when you can; keep warm and well, dear buddybear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie! You've been my biggest supporter for many years and I love you for it!

      Delete
  12. I've kept checking back and have been rewarded finally with news so good that I could not have imagined it. VERY happy for you!

    Now, the amazing part--your description of your new love and the details--a 13 year age difference, "twin flames," "model couple," happier than you've been in your entire life and your daughter's picking up on that, are all uncannily like my meeting my dearly loved husband Fritz. He was the elder of us (and, sadly, passed last April). But I could wish nothing better for you than the happiness he and I shared for 18 tremendous years. Big hugs, congratulations and continued, ever deepening happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Will! We've discussed many times over the years our similarities in our tastes in men, our life histories, raising our children etc. ... and now this! Amazing!

      Delete
  13. Congratulations!!! All the best!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!
    I hope all the for you two!
    I wish you did not delete the blog since it is part of your history and important for people who are going throgh the same situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your best wishes! I will leave the blog 'up' for just the reasons you mentioned..

      Delete
  15. I've followed you every step of the way--and you've arrived!
    Well done, you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those bulges..... Its making me hard....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just reading this now (sorry I'm so behind since trying to finish this new book). LOVE hearing this! You deserve it.

    Text me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Guys! Good luck and maybe some time later you can update us. My now hubby is 10 years older than me on paper. We are in year 29 together having raised my biological child from 4 years to 32! Be well and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness. Congratulations on the relationship. I love your blog. I hope you continue it and share.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Couldn't your loyal followers have a one-year-later update on your life? Tomorrow is an anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  22. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to learn a strange little secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tumblr's censorship policy forced me to remove my blog from your blogroll. It is replaced by two other blogs
    a) https://yourfrenchpatrick.blogspot.com/
    b) https://yourfrenchpatrick.newtumbl.com/
    Thanks before hands

    ReplyDelete
  24. So happy for you! I am just returning after a 5 year break from blogging and enjoying it very much again. Have a lovely weekend, stay safe and healthy! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Take a close look at these cute twink guys in wild bareback action they sincerely enjoy! Fresh faces, young stud-toned bodies, hormone-crazed dicks, and eager receptive asses.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please visit! guyswebcamscanner.blogspot.com!!
    Videos recorded and edited from chaturbate everyday...
    Leave your comments and request your favorite SexCamers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Get latest adult sex toys from mykinkypinky.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing variety of cock rings with discreet shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...