Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tattooed, pierced and bearded men

Now that our harsh winter is over, I've been going to my Athletic Complex twice most days.  Before school, I go there for my morning shower and sauna;  after school, I do my therapeutic lane swimming, unwind in the sauna and whirlpool and enjoy the naked-man scenery.

Every day without fail, I am treated to numerous sightings of stunning men of all types and ages.

Far too often, I will take an unnecessary detour through the communal shower room and upon spotting a naked hottie with soapy water dripping off his cock, I will suddenly decide to shower a second time or third time that day.  Shameless!

Yesterday morning in the sauna, I encountered one of the most spectacular men I've ever seen in real life.   I'm not overly fond of tattoos, mainly because I see so many ugly ones, and I'm also not a fan of piercings:  lip, eyebrow, nose piercings and the like.  But on Tattooed Muscled Dude, they looked just fine!

He was EXACTLY like the guy pictured at the upper left and in fact, resembled all the guys pictured here.

He was in his early 30s, very lean but with bulging, natural muscles, beefy thighs, tattooed, piercings galore, lightly furry and with a full beard.

And best of all, Tattoed Muscled Dude wore a tight pair of green, shiny boxer briefs made of some stretchy material which gripped his beefy thighs and molded around his cock and balls beautifully. 

He took my breath away .... but I wish I had the courage to chat with him:  What was his name?  Where was he from?  What did he do for a living?  How did he get that fantastic body?  What was the story behind all those tattoos?

But I keep hoping to run into him again.



12 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of tattoos and piercings but do not rule them out. Just haven't seen the "right one".

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I particularly dislike the pierced tongues and lips. Ewww! But I have been with a guy with a pierced eyebrow and especially nipple which looked pretty hot.

      Delete
  2. "Now that our harsh winter is over" - are you SURE about that? (tee hee)

    love ya, buddybear!

    PS - not a tat/pierce fan here either. but to each his/her own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather hear is still pretty cool and lousy, but at least it's not -20 C out.

      I wouldn't mind a creative, artistic tattoo from Eric Rubright but otherwise, I'd sooner do without one.

      Delete
  3. I have several tattoos on thighs, chest, upper arms and a full back piece--I designed them
    all myself, many based on pre-Columbian motifs. I am always attracted to men with tattoos and facial hair, they're a huge turn-on for me. The first picture is powerfully erotic; the one with the cat, a big, hairy, masculine guy, who loves and is loved by his cat, is irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought I would get a tattoo and was rather upset when my daughter got hers but then one day during my very stressful "pre leaving" I got one. It is in a place not easily visible (hidden by underwear) that is my homage to John Lennon. A small apple (from the Beatles record logo) with a peace sign inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, those guys would look hot in any situation!

      Delete
  6. 2nd pic is too cute (I love cats and fuzzy men)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tats can look great on some guys!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...