Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Two Brazilian boys


My sweet Brazilian boy and I have become sort-of regulars ... and as long as he keeps calling me, I will never say "no" to him.

A few times a week, I will pick him up after school or very early on a weekend morning and go back to my place for several hours of sweet sexytime.  Then, I drive him back home, a 70 km round trip.  I would never do this extra driving for just any hookup dude, but for Lucas, it's no problem.

Lucas gave me his cell phone number so I regularly receive sweet texts from him rather than messaging through Grindr.  But now, I'm hoping that he's not growing attached to me to some degree.   Ethan, 25 year old UK blogger a wrote in a recent post:  "I think I have made the common young men's mistake and grown a bit attached," referring to an older guy he had been seeing.

But a dilemma has arisen;  a second Brazilian boy has been messaging me persistently on Grindr, as many as five messages per day, and sending me pictures of his beautiful body.  He now wants to meet me.  Juan is 20 and describes himself as "so shy."   Both Brazilian boys are part of a contingent of 200 Brazilian college graduates who are in town on an 18 month immersion programme to learn English.

The Grindr GPS tells me that the boys live on opposite ends of town but chances are they have met; the Brazilian contingent attends events together at the college.   On the other hand, they are both closeted and are unlikely to discuss the tubby, middle-aged old fart which they are both hooking up with.  It's a tough call, but I think I'll accept Juan's offer. YOLO!

In other news, I did tell Obese Politican that I would be interested in meeting me for an occasional coffee.  Since then, he has messaged me persistently on various sites:  if I don't respond on Squirt.org, then the moment I log onto Grindr, ..... "ping" ....., I get a message alert from him.  I feel like I'm being stalked and it's just getting annoying.

My reality is, I don't have the time, energy nor the desire to deal with someone as needy or pushy as him.  I'll have to tell him to lay off, real soon.

22 comments:

  1. If you are worried about attachment get them together for a three way! Maybe they would click and be good for each other,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they might very well like each other. But the problem with that is they might like each other TOO much.... and I'd be the odd man out!

      Delete
  2. I've had my share of needy, pushy fags! Hate em! And now you gonna contact the other Brazilian guy while dating this Brazilian guy? And you figured they are in the closet and do not talk to each other? You got me sitting on the edge of my seat now! I cannot wait to read about daddies and their boys!! Maybe they both will like you better than the ol tubby far they are seeing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are both in the closet, most definitely! As long as they keep messaging me, I'll keep responding! But I delay my responses quite a bit ... I don't want to seem too over-eager.

      Delete
  3. As far as your Brazillian boys go, I say go for it and be honest with them. That will demonstrate both to them and to you that you want to keep it on the casual side.

    As far as Pushy Politician, my Mom used to say "No good deed ever goes unpunished." We warned you about being nice, yet you went ahead anyway, didn't you .......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jack, you're correct on both counts!

      Delete
  4. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (in this case beholders.) I think most men who are not 20, hot and hung would feel insecure with these guys but remember they contacted you and even after meeting and being with you they begged for more. Maybe begged is too strong but they didn't block you either. There's no doubt you enjoy their physical attributes but you almost always seek qualities beyond thighs, cocks and kissing. That you seek and find these qualities is exactly why these men enjoy you so much. You respect them, are honest with them and see them as real men. And yes you are hot.

    If you're worried about attachment, you can ask them who else they have seen. If the men know and talk to each other, it could make things interesting but since you are all on the same sites, there are any number of other men who they could talk to.

    BTW - the link to Ethan's post doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, as always, for your excellent comments. You're always correct, Sean!

      I am really self-confident around men of all ages despite not being "perfect." But in my heart, I don't quite see why a hot young man would pick me out from many dozens of online profiles.*

      *well, I actually do know one reason. I am the ONLY 50 year old guy in Grindr with the courage to have his full face picture posted. They contacted me based on my face... and that is something that I REALLY find hard to believe.


      I have confidence in my ability to treat men with respect and to give them a pleasurable time .... that is why so many (but not all) keep coming back.

      I'll try to continue the conversation about attachment. I did suggest to Brazilian Boy #1 that he try hooking up other men. He looked stricken and said: "Oh, NO! I would NEVER do that!"

      But I think he should do that eventually and probably will.

      Delete
  5. There is something about Brazilian men! We've had a sweet, very hot Brazilian at our Sweat Lodge gatherings for a number of years and he's really incredible. For several years I followed the blog of a middle-aged American guy who was in Brazil as often as possible and had several Brazilian boyfriends, most younger than he, most married or with girlfriends but as hot for him as he for them. He made the country seem a kind of bisexual paradise for a gay male visitor.

    Enjoy your two young Brazilian friends, and please stop using phrases like "tubby, middle-aged old fart" -- we've seen your body and know that you are a desirable, good looking man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen him in person and buddybear is F-A-R from tubby (like me). to me, he has an "outdoors" body, healthy and lean. love you, buddybear (cos I KNOW you will read this)!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Will! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Brazilian men. My straight colleagues that before too long, I will announce that I am going there on a year-long teacher exchange. lol

      I actually refer to myself as an "tubby, old fart", sort of tongue-in-cheek. I do know that I am reasonably okay-looking FOR MY AGE.

      But I can't help help comparing myself to when I was in my 20s: lanky, fresh-faced and (probably) quite sexy. But it is a foolish occupation for a 51 year old, to compare himself to his 30-years-younger self.

      But I had little self-confidence then compared to now. I've been told numerous times that it's my self-confidence which is sexy.

      Delete
    3. anne marie: Thank you for your kind words! Yes, of course I read all my comments and comment one each one. I especially enjoy your comments!

      I do like your description of me as "outdoors" body, healthy and lean. I think that's right on, actually! Love you!

      Delete
  6. Check out there baggage and don't hurt.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.... I'd never want to hurt them in any way.

      Delete
  7. Glad you are having fun! Some day I'll tell you about my trip to Brazil. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd LOVE to hear about Brazil!

      Delete
  8. I love their dark, uncut, beer can dicks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen any "beer can" ones, but I love Brazilian cock too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen your face it is very attractive in a rugged masculine way. I'm not at all surprised that is why they contact you

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...