|This resembles me and the Romanian dude, except we were naked. lol|
It's been a week since my lasta hookup* and I have cock withdrawal, bad. I have an insane craving to kiss a guy, to suck his cock and taste his sweet / salty / bitter cum.
I think most of you already know, the taste of cum varies hugely with his diet and of course, whether or not he's a smoker. :-)
I've had plenty of offers recently mainly from my regular guys, and I've turned them all down. I've been far too busy and I can't risk YET AGAIN having one of the kids accidentally come home when I'm entertaining a gentlemen caller.
It's happened twice this month but I haven't blogged about it. So embarrassing! So my gentlemen friends will have to wait for another two weeks until all the kids are gone.
So, here's some random news:
1. * My last hookup was with a Romanian dude who resembles the biker at right, but with facial scruff rather than a full bead. He's dark and swarthy with piercing blue eyes, muscular with magnificent, thick cock and pendulous balls. He's smart, funny, a great kisser and insanely passionate. He's my age and works as a custodian in my school division.
I would almost consider him as future husband material but sadly, he's married to a woman and has an adult son. That really sucks! I'm really not into hooking up with married dudes in principle and their availability is very limited.
Having said that, I'm sure that we'll be getting together again; he wants us to become a regular thing.
2. My oldest daughter has one more year of her chef's training programme but she's been offered a job at the top gourmet restaurant in town where she had a paid job placement this summer. So in the next year, she will be at school full-time and work about 1/2 time at the restaurant; her shifts generally run from 6:00 pm until midnight.
3. This means that all three of my kids have been offered regular positions at the businesses where they had their school work placements. This is highly unusual and it speaks to their excellent work ethic. I'm enormously proud of them and also of my ex-wife and myself. Despite our disastrous marriage and through some dumb luck, I know we did a fantastic job raising them.
4. In our small town, I hear often hear positive comments about the work performance of all of my kids from their colleagues and bosses. They praise the kids' ability to take orders and work hard and to get along extremely well with their colleagues and customers. Most importantly, my kids work "smart" and use their initiative on the job to find solutions to problems on their own and anticipate ways to make improvements.
5. My son is leaving for his commercial diving programme in two weeks and my ex-wife is highly stressed-out. She's been a "Mommy" and is having a very tough time with her youngest leaving the nest.
She's been in charge of buying / ordering dozens of specialty items needed for his programme. (diving equipment, clothing and other gear) She had a screaming fight with my son and he is no longer cooperating with her; she's turned the whole task over to me.
So.... my ex and I have been in constant texting contact as my son and I work through his requirements. He and I get along perfectly well and my ex and I are texting in a highly professional, cooperative manner. She knows that right now, she can only get things done for him if she goes through me.