Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dick Slips

I took this upskirt pic of me for my TMI:  Halloween post but only realized later that my uni-ball was hanging out the leg of my boxers.  A total accident! 

I seized the opportunity to submit the pic to  the Dick Slips blog, and it was posted.   Woo-hoo!  I feel like I've hit the slutty big time! 

Back in the 70s and 80s when men wore much shorter shorts, sightings of balls or cocks hanging out the leg of some hottie's shorts were fairly commonplace. 

High school phys. ed. classes were a treasure trove of dick slips but they were all wasted on me.  As a "straight" teen and young man, I wasn't interested in such things!

Some random comments:

1.   I met my new student teacher today.  He's originally from India and he's as cute as a button!  Beautiful smile, dark skin the texture of satin, slim and a bit shorter than me.  And he's the sweetest, gayest young man I've met in a long time.  Although we'll never hook up (professional boundaries!), it will be a very pleasant five weeks indeed.

2.  In my previous post, I mentioned that I eventually planned to be open with my son about bring men home.   I would like to clarify a few points which generated a few comments and a few concerned, private e-mails:


-I am absolutely confident that my son will have no angst about his divorced dad dating again, even with men involved.  

My kids just want me to be happy after years of a miserable marriage ... my middle daughter in particular is hoping that I will meet someone nice.  But it's too soon for me!

-I won't be explicit with any of the kids about having sex with men; no discussions about putting Tab A into Slot B.   What happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom.  But they'll figure it out on their own.

-I expect to invite gay friends home for non-sexual reasons (such as for dinner. kayaking or to on a  hike) and there is no reason not to be open about this with the kids.  These friends would be gay guys who I am not hooking up with, such as my former fuck buddy or the guy I dated in the winter.

-I would never actually bring a 24 year old like Big Red home for a sleepover if my son was home that same night.  It would be extremely weird to share our morning routine with someone that was only a few years older than my kids.

-Also, I'd never consider getting into an LTR with such a young dude, or even (I think) a guy in his mid-30s.   I still hope to find someone closer to my age, again, when I'm ready.

 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I've quite a bit of common sense and am usually very aware of the reactions / feelings of others.

      Delete
  2. Be sure to write about it when the following happens. You have a date over for dinner, everything is going great. And your son suggests your friend stay because it had gotten so late. And the movie still isn't over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! It will be a while before such a cozy scene unfolds at my house. But it might, one day.

      Delete
    2. "This sameness might also extend to our sexuality"
      If so, could that be part of the problem with his mom. She was not accepting of your situation. In fact was horrible about it. Might he figure she would be the same towards him? Even if he only worries he might be someday?

      Delete
    3. That is a possibility! I really can't say for sure.

      My former wife has had a long-standing hatred of men starting with her father who she loathed all her life and didn't speak to for the last 25 years of his life.

      Now, the hatred towards me is entrenched after finding out that I was gay and I think she may be at risk of feeling the same way about her son.

      Delete
    4. I'm so sorry. It must be rough. But as you say, she hates men. I have to wonder why she bothered to get married. I'm glad you are there for you son.

      Delete
  3. That all sounds entirely sane and reasonable. By the way, does your son have any gay friends? These days kids are more out than my generation ever could have dreamed of being, and they have straight friends for whom a friend being gay is a simple fact of life. I'm not sure we've ever discussed his social circle but I suspect he must know young gay men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting question! I don't think that he has any gay friends, certainly no 'out' ones. But there are plenty out gay kids at our school so I'm sure he knows some ..... it's not a big deal with his generation, at least in my school.

      In the back of my mind, I still have an idea that my son is "exactly like me." We have the same body type and dimensions (long back, broad shoulders), same voice, hair colour, sense of humour and even the same walk.

      This sameness might also extend to our sexuality.

      I want to be a role model for him, my daughters and my many gay students that a man can be gay and have a normal life with healthy relationships with men and not be some gay stereotype.

      Delete
  4. I agree. You don't want to do anything that would make your kids uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true! For example, I would never flaunt my men friends when my kids have their friends over to the house.

      But I also need to push ahead with my own needs and wants, and live my own life. I cannot live my life in the closet because there is a possibility that my kids MIGHT uncomfortable with me being open and honest.

      I'm really certain that my kids will take everything in their stride, just like they've sailed through all my coming-out and divorce drama so far.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, BB. I never thought you'd be "indiscreet" in any way. But I did have my thoughts! (Don't we all?)

    You're a great dad who would never mess up your kids. You just reinforced that.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Both me and my ex (in her own way) are fantastic parents. Everyone we know tells us that!

      Delete
  6. I wear boxers nearly 100% of the time; 'slips' is a hazard of this sort of undergarment. It happens frequently .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As David pointed out below, your adoring fans will want photographic evidence!

      Delete
  7. That picture of your "ball slip" would have been much better if you were going commando under the costume "skirt"!

    Well, Dr. Spo, we need some boxer slip pictures, then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been better..... but I wore the costume at school. Going commando was NOT an option!

      But I was asked numerous times whether or not I was wearing anything underneath. I found that question really annoying ..... as if I would be that unprofessional at school!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing that. I follow your blog and you've alleviated any doubts I had regarding previous comments you made. I think you are a top notch guy and know you will make the best decisions for you and your family. I wish I lived closer to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that you may never see this since the original posting was so long ago but I am intrigued. How have things turned our/progressed? I am a 75 years old man myself, longterm relationship of 46 years that ended in 2021 with the death of my husband. You are still really young, by my standards, and have a wonderful life ahead of you and this post has hooked me as a fan. Hope life, over these years, has been really good to you.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...