Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sucking cock in a Corolla

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I've been extremely busy and have been having computer troubles.  But here are a few random thoughts.

1.     I'm spending all of my evenings working hard on my house renovation and it's starting to look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!   But I am some months away from picking out paint colours and the like.

I love working with my hands but each pain-staking step seems to take far more time that I would like:  framing the walls, insulating, installing and sealing the vapour barrier, which is essential to guard against the howling, winds off the water. 

And then there's all the services .... installing wiring, computer network cable, and re-doing the heating ducts.  Whew!  But I am making progress.

2.     I'm also working very hard at school but I'm seriously falling behind in my marking.  Instead of marking or prepping during my lunch break, I often make a run to Homo Depot to buy supplies for my never-ending renovation.  

3.     Both of my student teachers will be starting to teach (in different classes) on Monday, so I will have a bit more time at school.

Antonio is slim, quiet and of Italian descent;  handsome, quite wet-behind-the-ears and a little nerdy, but I'd do him in a second.... if he weren't so straight.

Ishmael is Palestinian and, with his family, has lived through a couple of wars and refugee camps.  But most importantly, he's absolutely adorable, smiley, cute as a button, a quite flirtatious and I think, possibly gay.

4.  Two nights ago at midnight, I drove through howling winds and a driving rain / snow storm into town to pick up an "athletic build", 40 year old who wanted to have his first experience with a man.   He'd been messaging me for a few weeks on pof.com.  He turned out to be exactly as his profile described, aboriginal, smart and with an "athletic build."

As it was too late to drive back to my house, I ended up sucking him off in my Toyota, parked in a dark parking lot near a busy street.  It was fantastic to get close to a man again, however briefly; to have some physical contact with a man. 


I had an insane craving to suck cock and despite the contortions, it was the best backseat blowjob I ever gave, even better than last year's episode when a fat-cocked guy and I almost got caught by a suspicious neighbour. 

He was perfect, with a beautiful pair of balls, slightly low-hanging so I could get easily get them into my mouth and ample foreskin for me to play with with my tongue and lips   His beautiful, uncut 7" cock was the perfect length for ramming into the back of my mouth without gagging.

And from his moaning and verbal prompting, he enjoyed it enormously as well and declared it his "best ever' blowjob, his first from a man, he claimed.  I thought: "Dude!   Of course I'm better than a woman!! 

He wanted to suck my cock, too, but as  a teacher, I'm not too keen on taking my pants off in public places;   a real career-ender if caught!  But he gave me my best-ever handjob with lots of silicone lube ... I didn't cum but I gave him "A" for effort. 

When I dropped him off, I said that if he wanted "round two" in an actual bed, he need just call me and we exchanged numbers.   And the next day, his pof profile was deleted! 

I'm fairly sure this means that he found his first M2M experience a bit overwhelming and will not be contacting me.  But I couldn't say for sure.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha, too funny that he deleted his profile. But I remember all too well after my first hookup on Craigslist almost 5 years ago.....I thought to myself. "Okay, great. I got that out of my system, and I won't be needing to do that again!" And I thought I was being honest with myself! Well, a few days later, I guess my real honest self got the better of me and I was back.

    Perhaps your new friend will follow a similar path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved ypur "I got that out of my system" story. Too funny! It couldn't have been farther ftom the truth in your case!

      It happens every now and then that a first-timer deletes his profile. Their first M2M ecperience was just too overwhelming for them!

      ButI sometimes hear back from them them months later.











      "It's not the first time thay

      Delete
  2. Your school seems to have lots of foreign hotties as teachers.Is it some kind of program in Canada that they import teachers from all over the world? It's not that common over here to have a teacher from foreign land, or at least a young fresh graduate.

    PS: That was a hot cocksucking story.Its absolutely true that a man knows to suck and handle a cock than a woman.LOL can believe I'm even typing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting!

    There is no specific programme regarding foreign student teachers. Their diversity just reflects Canafian society. We have other student teachers who are Asian and a big dude originally from Nigeria.

    The latter is a true African with skin the colour of a lump of coal. He may be my student teacher in March, I was told.

    Ishmael is a Canadian citizen, fast-tracked vecause if his refugee status. All the student teacher have to be Canadian.

    By the way, we also have students from around the globe, many from refugee camps or war-torn areas.

    Please feel free to comment again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be too scared to suck cock in the open; too many cops around.

    however, I DO enjoy the above pix; so fucking HAWT on this cold (25F) day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was midnight on a very stormy evening and we were parked with a clear view of anyone approaching. So the chance of discovery was low.

      Having said that, I never take my pants off in a car.

      Delete
  5. Oh, please, PLEASE let that blond boy in picture #1 cross paths with me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have great taste in men, Will. Hot! Hot! Hot!

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...