My hookups are pretty much on hold because they're just too time-consuming. Most require that I spend hours trolling on squirt.org to find a willing partner, perhaps driving into town and then having sexytime for another hour or two on top of that.
As a result of my temporary state of self-imposed celibacy, I am in a constant state of lust. I'm craving cock real bad..... just obsessed!
I spent much time at Homo Depot, buying supplies and ogling the hottest men in town, probably straight, lean and lightly muscled, scruffy -faced, wearing work boots and filling out their jeans beautiful, both front and back.
1. I have 70+ mid-term report cards to finish by week's end complete with comments, but before I even begin those, I have stacks of marking to do including three class sets of tests. Yikes! Marking is the only part of teaching which I don't like.
2. My living room gutting / renovation project is going very well but is proceeding about four times more slowly than had it been new construction.
The demolition part of the project is a challenge because everything was put together with huge spikes. Also, the existing rat's nest of electrical wiring was a bit frightening, actually, and I've spent much time re-wiring it and figuring out which wire goes where.
3. My ex-wife politely texted to ask if she could have the headboard of our former marital bed. I was happy to let her have it because I am no longer using it. I feel that it's important for us to be cooperative whenever possible because it will generate good will which will carry forward to other, more difficult situations in the future .
The headboard was a easy thing for me to give up because I don't like the welded metal curlicues on it. Too ornate! But what I didn't tell her was that I sometimes need to hang onto a sturdy headboard when I'm banging some guy and this one was too flimsy. It just didn't serve the purpose for me!
4. My son continues to live with me full-time and shows no signs of wanting to spend time with his mother. I'm glad he feels comfortable here; we get along perfectly and are now closer than ever but I feel strongly that he needs to have two parents in his life.
Various people tell me that my son and his mother are going through "a phase" and that things will improve. I think that he'll always need to keep his distance from her; it's the only way that my son can guard against her bossy, micromanaging ways, not to mention her flashes of anger.
5. When I do start having men over again, I've decided that I will have to have a honest discussion with my son. While it is fine to sneak the occasional closeted, married dude into the Love Nest under the cover of darkness, there are other hookup-up guys who I would like to be more open about with my son.
For example, both Big Red and I would like to have a sleep-over here one day; he's a fine young man (24) making his way in the world, a quality person, and it would be highly disrespectful to him for me to sneak him in as though he was some dirty little secret.
But that's another bridge to cross!