Saturday, November 16, 2013

Work, work, work


I'm really enjoying these gay GIFs!

My school's achievement night was this week, where a few hundred students received academic awards.   My job was to tidy myself up (ie: bush my hair and put on a  suit and dress shoes) and greet the several hundred parents as they arrived.

To my surprise, we found out that my son was to be one of the attendees for honour roll and for being the top student in the technical department where he was described as a "superstar." This meant that my ex-wife would be attending and that we would have our first face-to-face encounter in over six months.

In the end, I chickened out and did a last-minute swap with another teacher.  I spent the evening organizing students in a back room. I couldn't bear to be looked at with the anger and bitterness that is still in her eyes.  Face-to-face encounters remain extremely difficult and our phone conversation are only slightly less so. 


In fact, things are going so smoothly that we rarely have the need or desire to even text or e-mail.  Since my son is officially living with me full time (for now), she has even stopped sending annoying texts which second-guess my parenting decisions such as: "Why is he out so late?  and "Why was he absent for period 5 three days ago?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise, there is little else to report:  my focus these days is to keep up with my school work which is always a challenge, and to keep pushing ahead with my big renovation project.  All work and no play makes Buddy Bear a horny boy, craving skin-to-skin contact and sweet kisses with a man.
I have not logged onto squirt.org for three months because I just don't have the time to spend cruising online or to hook up with anyone.  But I'll be able restart my hookup life soon! 

But I have been  receiving flirtatious texts from the "boot fetish" student teacher who is now doing his placement at my school. These sexy conversations happen in the evening and we take care not to flirt at school.  A most interesting development! 

I mentioned him briefly in the last paragraph of  this post..  I'm sure there will be much more to report about him later.



12 comments:

  1. I would not call it chicken! It was a smart move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rick, for the supportive comment. My ex wife wouldn't enjoyed meeting up with me, either.

      Delete
    2. I, too, agree with Rick. Sometimes, avoidance is the best defense AND offense! I know when I split with my former fiance, I avoided her like the plague (mostly because I was afraid she'd figure out how to launch daggers with her eyes). It made the next few months until I moved farther away much easier!
      Jay

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your son! Clearly, the great influence of his father has sunk in, and he's applying himself to things that will make him very successful in life! Congrats to you, too, for raising him to value education, and see the reasons for it.

    I'm sure that once you get your house buttoned up for the winter, you'll be back on squirt. And just think, by that time, there's likely to be a whole new crop of guys to hook up with!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're very proud of our son: his skills, work-ethic and self-confidence. And I must say that my wife is a good parent as well, in her own way. It's just that her anger issues and desire to 'win' all the time gets her into conflict with others, especially our son.

      Delete
    2. I certainly didn't mean that your wife didn't contribute to his present state of near-adulthood where he is evidently just about ready for it! I know two loving parents are a wonderful thing for a son to have, and he's lucky. It's too bad she doesn't realize that she may drive him away with her issues.
      Jay

      Delete
  3. YAYZ for your son! and that first pix - wish he was bouncing on something else! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks absolutely PAINFUL to me! Medicine ball plastic is rough and sometimes has bits sticking up...ugh! But yeah, I got something a lot smoother he can bounce on!
      Jay

      Delete
  4. Good job Daddy! You know how to raise a boy! :)
    Really, congratulations to him.

    Sounds like the love nest is almost ready!

    The guy in the blue speedo is Jake of NOFO, he was one of my all-time favorite bloggers (a really good writer) and although he has stopped blogging (he might be a face booker now) his blog is still up. He didn't look like that when he started blogging (or when I started reading) and it was great to watch him work so hard to get there. Oh and he was a runner too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean, I wish I could be your Daddy! ;-)

      I have multiple projects on the go, but I plan to have the Love Nest at least functional soon. Thanks for the link to NOFO. He's a hottie!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the confirmation, Sean -- I was sure that was Jake. Yes, he has a frequent presence on Facebook but I miss the blog. He wrote very well (he writes for a living, actually) but the short updates one does on Facebook don't allow a theme to develop. Jake was always a good-looking man, now he's a terrific-looking man.

    Congratulations to your son -- and to his Dad who is a class A role model and an obviously loving father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Will, for your kind compliments! Yes, I try very hard to be a good role model for my kids and also for my students.

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...