Monday, August 18, 2014

Craving cock and cum

This resembles me and the Romanian dude, except we were naked.  lol
How's that for an alliteration?

It's been a week since my lasta hookup* and I have cock withdrawal, bad.  I have an insane craving to kiss a guy, to suck his cock and taste his sweet / salty / bitter cum.

I think most of you already know, the taste of cum varies hugely with his diet and of course, whether or not he's a smoker.  :-)

I've had plenty of offers recently mainly from my regular guys, and I've turned them all down.  I've been far too busy and I can't risk YET AGAIN having one of the kids accidentally come home when I'm entertaining a gentlemen caller. 

It's happened twice this month but I haven't blogged about it.  So embarrassing!  So my gentlemen friends will have to wait for another two weeks until all the kids are gone. 

So, here's some random news:


1.   *  My last hookup was with a Romanian dude who resembles the biker at right, but with facial scruff rather than a full bead.  He's dark and swarthy with piercing blue eyes, muscular with magnificent, thick cock and pendulous balls.  He's smart, funny, a great kisser and insanely passionate.  He's my age and works as a custodian in my school division.

I would almost consider him as future husband material but sadly, he's married to a woman and has an adult son.  That really sucks!  I'm really not into hooking up with married dudes in principle and their availability is very limited.

Having said that, I'm sure that we'll be getting together again;  he wants us to become a regular thing.

2.  My oldest daughter has one more year of her chef's training programme but she's been offered a job at the top gourmet restaurant in town where she had a paid job placement this summer.   So in the next year, she will be at school full-time and work about 1/2 time at the restaurant;  her shifts generally run from 6:00 pm until midnight.

3.  This means that all three of my kids have been offered regular positions at the businesses where they had their school work placements.  This is highly unusual and it speaks to their excellent work ethic.  I'm enormously proud of them and also of my ex-wife and myself.  Despite our disastrous marriage and through some dumb luck, I know we did a fantastic job raising them. 

4.  In our small town, I hear often hear positive comments about the work performance of all of my kids from their colleagues and bosses. They praise the kids' ability to take orders and work hard and to get along extremely well with their colleagues and customers.  Most importantly, my kids work "smart" and use their initiative on the job to find solutions to problems on their own and anticipate ways to make improvements.

5.  My son is leaving for his commercial diving programme in two weeks and my ex-wife is highly stressed-out.  She's been a "Mommy" and is having a very tough time with her youngest leaving the nest.

She's been in charge of buying / ordering dozens of specialty items needed for his programme. (diving equipment, clothing and other gear)  She had a screaming fight with my son and he is no longer cooperating with her; she's turned the whole task over to me. 

So.... my ex and I have been in constant texting contact as my son and I work through his requirements.  He and I get along perfectly well and my ex and I are texting in a highly professional, cooperative manner.  She knows that right now, she can only get things done for him if she goes through me. 


11 comments:

  1. nice cock pix here! :)

    your children are VERY advanced, intelligent, caring beings; they reflect what their parents have taught them. congrats to all of them for getting the placements they wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are doing well. There must be a horse shoe factory next door to you. My lover and I watch Chopped Canada. Please let me know when your daughter is on there! I wish your kids well in their careers. hugs! Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watched TV but checked out Chopped Canada online. I like those cooking shows.

      In fact, my daughter's final exams in her cooking classes resemble that format. The students are given a 'mystery box' of ingredients and have a fixed period of time to create a full meal. She loves the challenge!

      Delete
  3. I am sure you will get back on your cock schedule! Only 2 more weeks and the place is yours totally!

    It's so good to hear the success stories about the kids. It's proof that even if parents can't make it, their kids can when dad and mom keep their heads about them. Congratulations to you! And her.

    It's too bad she had to ruin it with your son, though. It's a fine line between "mommy" and "monster". Guess she crossed it. Hope things heal in the next 2 weeks!

    Peace <2
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jay, for your kind words. My ex-wife just gets over-anxious at times and pushes a bit too hard, causing my son (and less often, my daughters) to push back. But with respect to the kids' best interests, she means well.

      Delete
  4. Oh, yummy -- beautiful uncut cock, one of the things I find most exciting about a man on those relatively rare occasions when I'm with one who wasn't cut by his parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see LOTS of uncut cock in my bed but mainly in the younger age range of men. Lucky me! But the vast majority of 40ish and 50ish men I'm with have been cut.

      The difference is this: In Canada's free health care system, male infant circumcision has not been funded by the government for the past 20 - 30 years, depending on the province.

      This means that parents now have to pay up to $1,000 for the procedure, so the majority of infant boys escape with their foreskins intact. But in the 1960s and later, nearly all boys were routinely circumcised, including me.
      :-(

      Delete
  5. Yes, a very good alliteration :)

    I spoke with the "Foreskin Pride" chap at Toronto Pride. I think they use the word "intact". Hope your cravings will be fed soon and you can surfeit on dick again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, Jeffrey! I enjoyed watching the Foreskin Pride guy flopping along the World Pride Parade. He was very impressive! Quite hot and a funny guy as well.

      Delete
  6. Hey there... Guess who's back and blogging? I'd love for you to put me back as a "favorite" http://www.tomrimington.blogspot.com - Thanks man, Tom at "My New Life"

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...