Update: Check out this excellent interview Dr. Spo did with the online travel magazine, Beat of Hawaii.
I am mainly pain-free despite being off the pain pills for just over a day but I'm still on the anti-inflammatories ....the challenge is to remain immobile most of the time and to resist the temptation of chores around the house. It's been difficult for a restless, hard-working person like me.
When I was about 12, I became fascinated with the beautiful teenage boys and young men who were lifeguards at my local pool.
In the early 70s, all the lifeguards at our pool wore Speedos and were usually tanned and shirtless. Some were lightly muscled, but all were very slim and had beautiful, flat bellies.
My favourite view was of the lifeguards sitting in this sensual, slouched, open-crotched pose. I would tread water in the pool some distance in front of the hottie lifeguard and be mesmerized by:
- the tantalizing view up his inner thighs, lighty furred with golden blonde hair. Only Speedos allow us to see all of the inner thighs.
- his beautiful thighs, knees, calves and feet
- his beautifully rounded bulge with cock and balls stretching out the fabric. These bulges at times looked completely smooth, as though he had a light bulb hidden in the crotch of his Speedos. At other times, the balls, cock and sometimes cock head could be seen outlined in the fabric. Gasp!
- Other than the obvious cock size, the Speedo-wearing lifeguards invited speculation as to how they wore their cock: pointing up, sideways or (most-common) hanging down. My favourites were the "pointers", best seen when the lifeguards stood on the pool deck with their cocks miraculously pointing straight out in their Speedos.
- Best of all, I loved the view of the tiny strip of fabric covering that area between balls, legs and bum. Call it a perineum, taint, ginch or grundle.... the view of that most private area of a man's body covered by the thinnest strip of fabric was intoxicating to me.
|http://dirty-speedo.tumblr.com/: No, our lifeguards didn't look like him, but I couldn't resist.|