18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Colleagues should e-mail promptly if it is work-related. If I asked a friend a direct question or needed a response, then I'd hope to hear back reasonably soon. Otherwise, I don't worry about it.
19. Who is the most likely to respond? Glen, a very sweet, romantic, sexy friend.
20. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone is busy and has their own problems. I'm not going to judge someone if they don't respond.
21. Living situation? Married 20 years, fully separated 5 months and eventually heading for a divorce. I'm living with my teenage children who are with me a lot of the time and our two little dogs. My wife and I talk on the phone nearly every day, usually quite amicably.
22. When was the last time you cried? A month ago, I sobbed uncontrollably for about 30 minutes due my extreme spinal pain: I blogged about this incident here. I am feeling much better!
23. What is on the floor of your closet right now? It's piled high with my wife's stuff. It is my project this week to reclaim the walk-in closet after not having had use of it for twenty years. Woot!!
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I'm not sending this to anyone but lots of people will see it. Soon, my blog will hit 16,000 visitors (and 32,000 page views) from all over the world! Amazing!
25. What did you do last night? Picked up / drove some of the kids around, then took a much-needed rest. I returned to work part-time last week and was a bit uncomfortable and very tired.
26. What are you most afraid of? Not much! Probably a family member getting a painful, debilitating disease.
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese but with lots of other things added if I have time: fried onions and mushrooms especially.
28. Favorite dog breed? Mongrels. I find mutts are far healthier because of their "hybrid vigour." These days, I prefer smaller dogs; more portable!
29. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, but believe me, not for church-going purposes. Sunday is more relaxing as many businesses here are closed and there is less temptation to run errands..
30. How many states have you lived in? One American state, four Canadian provinces.
31. Diamonds or pearls? I've worn a diamond stud in my ear for twenty-five years.
32. What is your favorite flower? Wildflowers: cowslip or marsh marigold. Perennials: irises Annuals: sunflowers.
33. What is your current favorite song? Something from the 70s, because right now, music is just like background noise to me. How about Rod Steward's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" It sums up my self-image these days: positive!
34. Read any good books lately? I used to read voraciously but I haven't read a book in a long time and I regret it; I have no time. I read cookbooks as though they are novels. I am presently reading Anne Willan: From My Chateau Kitchen.