Saturday, June 21, 2014

Obsessed with eating ass

It's been an extremely busy and successful Pride week in my town and now I am awaiting the "big 'un"... World Pride in Toronto in less than one week.  Woo-hoo!  So exciting!

World Pride has already started and it's shaping up to be a huge international event for Toronto, but I'm trying to NOT arrive with huge expectations or plans.  I'll just go with the flow and enjoy whatever unfolds. A free agent!  A lone wolf!  Awooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'll post about some of our small town Pride events eventually but I don't want to reveal too many specific details.  I still need my blog to be anonymous and there are some who are actively trying to figure out my exact location and identity.  :-0
-------------------
I've undergone yet another transformation in my gay journey in the past few months: that of becoming an devoted ass eater.  Just three years ago, I thought that rimming an ass was the grossest thing ever.  Unthinkable!

But thanks to my Sweet Brazilian Boy and Hunky Tradesman with their voluptuous, lightly-furry asses, I've gained much rimming experience and am now obsessed with hot male ass, using my lips and tongue to lick, rub, probe, tap and trace that sweet rosebud while  they moan and squirm 

Nothing is hotter than a athletic 20-something dude on his hands and knees in front of you, his beautiful ass yearning towards the flick of your tongue and the rear view of his balls and cock hanging between his legs.   Sluurp!  But I'll let today's pictures to tell the tale.  I'll apologize in advance because this post is more explicit than most of mine.





12 comments:

  1. Accepted partnership? If so put our blog and communicate to do the same.

    Hiper Dotados
    www.hiperdotados.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man after my own heart! I once hooked up with a guy who ONLY wanted his ass eaten. We met in a hotel room and I am pretty sure I ate his ass for almost and hour. (Then I fucked him; I guess I did a nice enough job that he was willing to go to that next level.) I never get tired of it. I wish more guys liked it-- some aren't comfortable with that kind of attention paid to their rears! Your pix here are *perfect*-- just the kinds of ass I like too. It is a primal feeling, isn't it; just those shapes and textures. With me too, it was something I never would have expected to be so into. But DAMN it's fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, PLEASE, never apologize for anything you write, in advance or otherwise. We're all brothers in this and can take anything you or any of us puts on the table for discussion. "Dining in rear" as Joe Jervis likes to put it on his Joe.My.God blog, is one of the great gourmet delights, to serve and/or be served -- what one friend of mine refers to as epicurean sex. You're deepening your gay experience as you explore every part of a man's body without exception and savor the delights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot ass.
    It's my kryptonite.
    Was introduced to the art of eating it by a friend when I was 15. There is nothing better. At 50 now I can tell you that it only gets better. Keep rimming, stay happy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all who commented! It was a particular pleasure to hear from the posse of CoolTop, Fearsome Bear and Will.... devoted ass-eaters all! You've convinced me of the wisdom of my ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to apologize for being explicit we like it that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I won't hold back on the sexy details, then!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! sexfee

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...