Friday, June 6, 2014

Grindr'd at school

Right now, my life seems to be all gay, all the time.  I often wonder what I thought about when I was a "straight" married man with kids.

Everything I do seems to be Rainbow-coloured:  my Gay Straight Alliance activities at school, my Pride planning committee work, spending time cruising the hookup sites (and actually hooking up) and just ogling hot guys everywhere I look:  on the street, at school and at my Athletic Complex.

1.  I've developed the bad habit of checking out squirt.org, grindr and pof.com during class when my students are writing a test or watching a video, for example.   This week, a new face on Grindr appeared "40 feet away";  that of  grade 10 boy from my semester I class.

I thought:  'SHIIIIIIT!  FUUUUCK!"  I quickly shut off my phone but clearly, the young lad was logged onto Grindr in a classroom down the hall.  And because I have my full face picture on my profile, he had also seen me.  The Grindr GPS placed our profiles together.  lol

Terran was a sweet, swishy, gawky young man who I had suspected was gay.   He had his full face picture on his profile and was listed as 18 (Grindr's minimum age) although he actually is 16.  His profile statement was also very sweet:  "I want someone to hold hands with."  Too funny!

2.   Yesterday after work in the sauna at my Athletic Complex, I was joined by four hunky, gorgeous and buff young men in their mid-20s.  Some were in their boxer briefs and some wore low-slung towels barely held up by their cocks in the front and ass curve in back.

They had a lively conversation about work-out techniques, plans for their latest tattoos and their hookup plans and success (or mainly, lack of success) with getting girls in bed.  I thought:  "Boys, I know a hundred gay men who would love to suck your cocks."

One of the guys had been in the shower while wearing his red boxer briefs so they clung to his ass cheeks, cock and balls, all sharply outlined.  I could not tear my eyes off that beautiful sight.  I felt, simultaneously, (1) consumed with lust, (2) old and fat and (3) alone.   

3.  This week on pof.com, I've lengthy conversations with four different closeted young men ranging in age from 23 - 27.  All indicated "seeking a woman" on their profiles and told me they had little or no experienace with men.

Curiously, all are blue-collared men working in the trades or in construction and most described themselves as "toned" or having an "athletic build."  Of the four, I have tentative plans to host one young man on Monday after work and the horny 23 year old wanted to go camping with me (sexytime in a tent!).

The 26 year old deleted his pof profile without a word after days of sexy flirting.  I understand that in his coming-out journey, he just wasn't ready to move beyond sexy flirting to actually meet up with a man.
4.  In the middle of all this, my Sweet Brazilian Boy texted:    I want to see you soon as possible.  I miss your sweet kisses!  :-*.    I'm feeling under pressure here, but I arranged to pick him up at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday for several hours of sweet sexy time. 

30 comments:

  1. What is it with all the showering with clothes on these days? It is just so sad that these young men have been taught that either, A. Their genitals are something to be ashamed of and hide, or B. If they're nude (anywhere) at the gym that every other man there is going to attack them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's because we're Canadian or living in a smallish town, but actually, the vast majority of our young men are very open about showering fully naked in the communal shower room. Praise be!

      There is a big sign on the sauna door: "Swimwear or towels must be work in the sauna" so this underwear-wearing young man was just complying with the rules. This rule exists for hygienic reasons and not for reasons of prudishness.

      Delete
    2. I can recall years ago. At The YMCA we all swam naked for hygienic reason... This was in Seattle, Washington...

      Delete
  2. Yes I have seen that too, in the showers, sad. Sometimes at the baths, I would saw one man in undies. Wow, then what are you doing at the baths.
    Just think of how much has changed in just 10 years. Prior to 2005, you would have not been able to do anything you said in this posting, including knowing which students are gay. All would be so straight and you would want to move to a bigger city like most gay men have done in the past, big time! Now there are choices. I still think lots of gay men move to the bigger cities, but some like you can stay and survive. Once again you got horse shoes up your ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be bizarre: wearing underwear in the baths? lol

      We've come a long way, baby, in our small town. There are lots of young gays (and others of all ages) who are quite happy living "out and gay" here for their whole lives.

      But, I'll admit, I sometimes long for the diversity of gay experiences, activities and people which might be available in a place like Toronto.

      Delete
    2. Depending on the guy and his ass - underwear in the baths is a better turn on than the standard towel.

      Delete
  3. Forgot to mention that young hairy man in the shower picture near the end is too much!!
    Grrrrrrr! So HAWT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The young men who I shared the sauna post were, sadly, hairless. I think they shaved their chests! :-(

      I posted that hairy shower dude because he was the spitting image of my Sweet Brazilian Boy, except that SBB is not QUITE as hairy.

      Delete
  4. This is why... I never open anything at work. I spotted half my clients and half of those I blocked and the other half (the hot half)... I left it at fates hands. Do you moonlight as a fairy godfather to closeted gays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lesson learned! I will try very hard to NOT log onto Grindr at school!

      I do seem to attract closeted, inexperienced young men. I NEVER turn them down and, to be honest, I sometimes prefer them to more experienced (and hardened) gay guys.

      Delete
    2. When you think about it, not too long ago you were a closeted, inexperienced youngish man. And you're still a novice - especially when compared to gay men who've been out. Plus you lost all those years you didn't have sex with your wife.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Sean, you are 100% correct! I am still quite inexperienced especially with regard to anal sex and hate being constantly pressured by more experienced gays to either bottom or top on our first meeting.

      The young men are uncomplicated, sweet, adventurous, horny as hell with rock-hard-cocks and are happy with nearly anything I choose to do with them.

      As to all those many years with no sex: yes, I don't want to think about that but I am still very much making up for lost time!

      Delete
  5. " I felt, simultaneously, (1) consumed with lust, (2) old and fat and (3) alone. "

    #1 I understand. #2 I can't see but feelings are feelings. #3 hmm, maybe it is time to think about seeing someone seriously for awhile. I have just about finished my AGL phase. Even if some of my friends don't think so. Met a guy and while we started out as just a hook up, it may (or may not) move on to more. If it doesn't, that is okay too. I do think enjoying someone's company for other than sex is really nice at this stage. It was one thing I missed so much in the last 20 years of my marriage. Don't get me wrong, I do love the sex but the F*** and go got really old for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, skier. I am thinking about that very thing. I know very definitely that I am not finished with my slut phase just yet..... but there will be an end to it. I am still savouring my alone-ness and would not want to hitch myself up to any other person, even on a casual dating basis. It's still too soon!

      I felt alone (only for a moment) just because those young men seemed to be having such a good time as buddies. I need more platonic, non-sexual friends in my life; I have a few but not many.

      Delete
    2. And skier, your remark about missing out on enjoying someone's company for the last 20 years of your marriage really hit home.

      I spent the last 10 years (or more) of my marriage avoiding my wife due to her anger, criticism and erratic behaviour. My wife and I did virtually nothing together .

      But that wasn't as much of a problem because at that time, I had my kids along when we went skiing, went out to music events and restaurants etc. But they're leaving the nest now and I'm tired of doing most things by myself.

      Delete
  6. ahh the mystery of men, gotta love em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gots da hots for the young shower dude too...such a nice hairy bush...I'll share him with rick jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like your life is normal and you're doing it very well. As a gay man what else would you expect? Making friends becomes increasingly harder (for everyone) as we get older and is even harder after a divorce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, Sean, as always! My main problem is a lack of TIME to balance all of my commitments: work, my kids, my parents, pets, house renovations, hooking up and my non-hookup social life.

      It's hard to find the time needed to cultivate new friendships.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I"m not sure what you mean by that!

      Delete
  10. I just really agree with your last comment that's all. I'm going thru a divorce after 19 years of marriage & I'm just torn with the stress of going on with the rest of my life. I'm finally free to be myself & I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy do I understand the scared! It took years for me to accept that I was gay and when I did, I knew I had to move out. What I didn't realize was that being gay had nothing to do with the divorce. But yes, it is scary but so worth it. I was having physical symptoms due to the stress that have for the most part left. Straight friends have been fantastic and the ones who are gay have been such great teachers. I only wish I had done it decades earlier. Best of luck to you. It DOES get better.

      Delete
  11. After sharing my situation, Sean( the Jeep Guy) suggested that I should read your blog. It certainly has been helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I'm glad my blog helped you! E-mail me privately if you want: tj_1905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @skier...Thx bro. I'm no virgin to this lifestyle but getting started now is a hassle...I'm pass so many things associated with being gay. Ive done a lot of things but now that I can come & go as I please has been the most challenging. I don't answer to anyone but I want my new life to be more than who's hopping in bed with me.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...