Friday, June 13, 2014

Beefy Soccer Thighs

I have absolutely NO interest in soccer but I love the beefy thighs on soccer players.  I'd so love to be between them, sucking a soccer player's cock.  I also love the sight (but seen on youtube rather than in real life) of a soccer player's thick cock, bounding in those lose shorts.  Woof!

The World Cup of soccer has impacted my life in that my Sweet Brazilian Boy and the other 200 soccer-obsessed Brazilian international students are watching the daily action on a big screen at the college pub.   No sexy visits from Lucas until World Cup is over!  But I have many other choices of men for sexytime.

I hadn't heard from Hunky Tradesman all week and I wondered if he had second thoughts about seeing me again.  I needn't have worried.  He texted me last night:  "Sorry I didn't get back to you. I got called outta town from monday till today was a long week. Just have to put in a few hours tomorrow morning then am off to my parents' cottage! How are you, handsome??

I also have been texted by a "athletic build" and "toned" road construction labourer, 6'-0", 170 pounds, 23 years old, green eyes and blonde hair who wants me to "breed his hole."  I'll put him on my "B" list for now.

I mentioned before, the gay virgin, 23 years old, 5' 7" has sent me his picture (he's just adorable!) and has been chatting for a couple of weeks on pof.com.  He seems sweet, funny and is very keen to get together and so am I.  It's just a matter of scheduling.

But for now, I have a "date" immediately after school today with an italian dude, 51, with The Most Beautiful Cock in the World.    He's intelligent, fit, handsome, funny, horny as hell and a fantastic kisser.

But so far, I've been afraid to take his magnificent cock up my ass so I've been topping him.  Also, he's a foot-fetish guy, so that is also very hot, watching him get off on my size 11 EE feet.

That's all for now!


4 comments:

  1. FUN FUN FUN! And great pics!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stud in the second pic but forget soccer and those baggy shorts, get into rugby men. Big and beefy and in tight tight shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, guys! Yes, you're certainly right. Those baggy soccer shorts don't reveal much!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...