Sean predicted, having a post title of "Gay Obese Politician" does not generate as many page views as my blog usually gets! As a little experiment, I predict that my pageviews today will double. My previous posts in this series, Nudist Erections, Nudist Erections II and Nudist Erections III have generated well over 100,000 views.
Just seeing these sexy, naked men makes me long for Hanlan's Point nude beach on Toronto Island which I hope to visit this summer.
My last post about my lack of attraction to the Obese Politician certainly generated a lot of comment! I've commented to each one so please check them out. Thanks to everyone for your diverse points of view! Here is a run-down of my week so far:
- I still haven't responded to Obese Politician's last text, asking if I'd be interested in going out with him for coffee or dinner sometimes. I have been very busy but as well, I'm still not certain how to respond. I'm actually not that interested in seeing him and my lack of response to him is probably speaking louder than any words I could say. But I must reply to him eventually.
- Middle daughter (19) has been with me all week as we've had a relaxing time in the evenings, watching DVDs, cooking, and working around the house. I've missed her a lot in the eight months she's been away and am grateful for the time we have together.
- My son (17) has been living here for the past couple of weeks, too, but he's what I call a "free agent.".... we don't see much of him as he's either at school, at his internship / work placement, his job at Walmart or with friends.
- I rarely see my oldest daughter (22) these days and it saddens me. We get along perfectly well but she's leaving the nest soon and is looking for a rental place to share with a girlfriend. In meantime, she's busy with school, her cook's job and friends and mainly lives with my ex-wife who she finds "annoying all the time."
- I haven't been with a man for four days and I'm craving cock, bad. But I want to spend time with my daughter this week as she is choosing to stay with me.
- After months of no communication, my ex has been texting me frequently (and politely) as we make preparations for our son's possibly entry into the commercial diving program in September: living arrangements, scholarship applications, student loans, travel and the like. I occasionally find her forgetfulness and erratic behaviour annoying but it is much improved from the yelling, hatred and bitterness of four years ago.