Friday, May 30, 2014

Horny men of summer

I've had a sudden ... er ... upswing in offers from many hot men from various sites:  pof.com, squirt.org and grindr.   We've been having beautiful sunny weather and I think it's the hotter temperatures which have gotten those man-juices flowing again.

Don't get me wrong:  my Sweet Brazilian Boy still remains on top of my list.  But he and his Brazilian roommates have gone camping for an extended weekend so I am free to explore other options.  Here are some of the men presented in order of desirability.

Curious construction worker has been messaging me most days for a few weeks and we have firm plans to get together early next week. He is a gay virgin who's desperate to try some man-on-man action.

Curious Construction Worker is 23 years old, 5'-6", 160 pounds and with athletic build.  He seems smart, funny and very curious.  Just this morning, he got really brave and send me his face picture:  a very good-looking, fair-haired boy. 

He seems in desperate need of a gay mentor and asks the most ridiculous questions about what it's like to be gay: "Where do gay guys go on a date?"   D'oh... the same sorts of places as straight people, I guess! 

Brazilian Boy #2 also messages me daily on Grindr and has has sent me many pictures of his beautiful body in the past month:   hard cock, furry chest and the lovely legs of a soccer player.   He describes himself as "so shy" but has some M2M experience.

We've made many attempts to get together but our problem is that he's mainly available and rarin' to go after 11:00 pm;  a time which I'm sound asleep.  As well, my busy work and after-school schedule has been interfering greatly with my hookup life.  :-(

Military Dude:  is 44,  masculine, muscular and ridiculously handsome with piercing blue eyes and a cleft in his chin.  He's now retired from the military after 25 years of active service overseas.  We got together last summer and it was very hot although he labelled himself as "straight" and refused to kiss.  He had testosterone coming out of his ears!  Aggressive!

But because he wouldn't kiss, I refused to see him again but now he's changed his label to "bi" and has agreed to kiss. Typical of hypermasculine men, he is desperate to be topped and want to be "taken", something I might like to do.   I can't wait to see him again but it might not happen until the summer.

Thong Dude has messaged me several times over the past couple of months but I've ignored him;  I was just too busy!  From his pictures, his body is perfect, listing his stats as 28 years old, 5'-10", 170, athletic build and says he likes to kiss, cuddle and bottom.

Recently, I've started responding to his messages;  he likes to wear women's silky panties / thongs in bed which at first I found a bit off-putting.  But now, I think that it would be extremely hot to see a hard cock straining the front of a pair of silky panties.  So, I've put him on my "B" list but wouldn't turn down an opportunity to be with him.

9 comments:

  1. Must have been a bad winter up there! Now that the weather is nicer, the men are horny! And they pick you! What a good choice! I guess you leave your grindr in all the time to get some response?? I say go for the construction men, wow! Talk about a man! Dayum! If they are wearing torn jeans tell them to keep their jeans on and unbutton the fly! LOL!
    Are you going to tell your daughter about these new interest? I do not want her to worry about you! I'm not asking you to share the pictures but do you take any pictures when meeting these men? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reality is that there are many hundreds of active gay guys on those sites in my town, and I get messaged by a tiny fraction of them. Let's not forget, I am 51 years old, after all, and I list my real age on all the sites!

      I don't leave Grindr on all the time but I check it every couple of hours during the day.

      I will tell my daughter, if she's home, when I have a gentleman caller in the Love Nest but I won't specify who it is. I'd rather not have her know how many different men might be involved.

      I've never taken pictures of any of my men: I don't think they'd be too receptive to have their pic taken.

      Delete
  2. Military Dude sounds both exciting and newly relaxed into some of gay sex's core activities. Your listing today and in the last couple of posts just confirms my sense (and experience) of the dazzling array of gay/bi men out there. Go for it (them)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Military Dude was one of the most exciting men I've ever been with.... with respect to his attitude towards life and his life experiences, but NOT necessarily with respect to his gay sexual skills. But he's learning quickly, I think!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the update....based on the description I'll take Military dude. I'll show him what a kiss is all about - even if I have to tie him down to do it.

    It just occurred to me that your teaching skills have been very helpful in your sex life and that may be the secrete to your success with the young'ns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Buddy Bear! I changed my mind! I agree with Jeep guy! I never kissed you but have met you in person and know you enough from this blog, you be perfect for his first man to man kiss! Pick him! Remember take your time with the kiss and let the military guy melt!

      Delete
    2. Okay, okay, the votes are in! I'll pursue Military Dude a little more aggressively! So far, I've only relied upon Military Dude messaging me!

      Delete
  4. And Sean; I think that you're correct about being a teacher to these horny; inexperienced young men.

    I expect that they'll take what they've learned with me and carrying it forward to other men that they will hook up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. +$3,624 PROFIT last week!

    Subscribe For 5 Star verified winning bets on NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...