Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Truck stop slut

I always get a tingle of excitment when I'm messaged on pof.com by a new guy.  Recently, I've had a upswing in these contacts but they've been mainly older married guys playing footsie ... they all want sexy talk but chicken out when it comes time for a face-to-face meeting.   These days, I'm mainly saying "no" to married guys anyway unless they're extremely hot.

Last night at 9:00 pm, I opened a message from Trucker Dude with much anticipation. His face was rather rough-looking, graying, grizzled and looking much older than his claimed age of 48.  Disappointing.  He listed his body type as "a few extra pounds" but looked quite tubby.  Hmmmm.... I wasn't sure I'd be attracted to him.  

Trucker Dude:    Looking for some company.
Buddy Bear:   What do you like to do with guys?
Trucker Dude: I don't do anal but I'm open to everything else.
BB:   Can you host? Where are you?
Trucker Dude:  Yes I can host in the sleeper of my truck.  I'm at the highway truck stop.
BB:  We'd hook up in the cab of your truck?
Trucker Dude: yes
BB:  Cool!  I'll be there in fifteen minutes.
Trucker Dude:  It's the white Peterbilt with Alberta plates.  Don't knock.  Come straight in the driver's door.

I put aside my misgivings about his size and appeance.  How cool would that be to hook up in the back of a transport truck!  Exciting!! 

At the nearby truck stop, I made my way down the rows of idling trucks hoping I'd pick the correct one in the darkness.  I climbed into the cab, took my shoes off and climbed into the sleeper compartment in the back where he waited.   It was very warm and cozy, fitted with a double bed piled with blankets and pillows.  Really nice!

Trucker Dude was shy and nervous, with a huge belly but looking much younger  than his profile pic.  My cock started stirring at the sight of him so all was well.  We stripped off and lay down together but when I moved in for a kiss, he said:  "I don't kiss guys!"

FUUUUUCK!!!  Kissing is my primary means of arousal;  I never hook up with guys who won't kiss.  "But you said you'd be open to everything with guys!"  He shrugged.  I said:  "Okay.... fine." 

He moved down and began to suck me off, but with his disappointing announcement, my cock was as limp as yesterday's lettuce.  It felt amazing as he worked his magic on my now semi-hard cock but I was no longer into it.  After several minutes, I told him that I wanted to switch positions 

He had a smallish "fun-sized" cock which was easy to deal with.  He was my favourite type of blowjob recipient, highly vocal, moaning, squirming and catching his breath.  Because of his warning of "no butt play",  I massaged his taint during the blowjob rather than my usual prostate massage. 

But then he spread his legs wide, knees pointing towards his shoulders and with his asshole yearning heavenwards against my hand.  So what the hell ....  I inserted my finger.   He started rotating his ass with my finger in it, "Yea... work my ass Baby!  Work it!!"   My most aggressive prostate massage ever!  A power bottom, I think it's called!

When he finally blew his load, I held his throbbing cock in my mouth for some time.  He dragged himself upright and offered me some hand sanitizer and hand wipes. Too funny!!!

I jumped into my track pants, shirt and shoes and disappeared into the wintry night.  No regrets but I must remember to ask the next guy whether or not he kisses.  I usually do.

The truck looked like this but he didn't.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, you slay me. Really! "How cool would that be to hook up in the back of a transport truck!" Hahaa, well, doesn't sound appealing to me, but it does sound novel!

    I have to give you credit for your openness to try new things. You're a good man, Charlie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I share one great love and need -- the kiss of a strong, enthusiastic and appreciative kisser. I can still perform if he isn't all that good but he at least has to try.

    If I recall correctly this will have been your very first hook-up in a truck cab, one of the iconic gay sex fantasies, and another notch in your belt. You are SUCH a bad boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack! Thanks for commenting! I think you're missing the point of the whole "sex with a trucker" thing.... There are entire websites devoted to truck stop sex. See Will's comment.

    Will: For me, kissing is of primary importance and not just any old kiss; nice, voluptuous lips, aggression, much action, hunger even... that's what makes a good kisser for me.

    Yes, you are correct. It was my first hookup in a truck cab and I was happy I did it. But I would have gotten more out of had he been (pick one or more) hotter / more aggressive / younger / slimmer / more masculine / more experienced...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't we all, BB, wouldn't we all! And you have described my own preferences in regard to kissing particularly well.

      Delete
  4. You know, it was back in college where I read this guy's "naked trucker" series that I was fantasizing about sex in the cab of a truck. Way before blogging took off. Still haven't fulfilled that fantasy but man, just reading the title of this entry made my cock stir.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...