Which religion or faith do you belong to? I was baptized, christened and married in the Lutheran Church. We even had all our three kids bapitized there too but I cannot imagine why! I've only attended Sunday church service a couple dozen times my entire life and will never go again ... too many judgemental hypocrites!
What is your opinion on seasonal greetings? I prefer "Merry Christmas."
Holiday music on the radio? I don't listen to music radio, ever, only news and documentaries on cbc.ca. But during Christmas week, I play my only Christmas CD by Anne Murray.
What is your policy for exchanging gifts? My most important Christmas presents are for my kids and I always find them something they really want. My oldest daughter loves to receive high-end cooking equipment or some cookbooks. My ultra-organized middle daughter provides us all with her 'wish list,' mainly books. My son only wants power tools, socket wrenches and the like.
I usually give my parents a calendar of family photos, tickets for our community auditorium and "coupons" to a be exchanged dinner at my house with the grandkids several times a month.
Gift cards/family update letters are... I love receiving gift cards! I use them at the after-Christmas sales and show the giver what I got. I never receive family update letters
Christmas cards ... I send one Christmas card to my ex-mother-in-law filled with photos of the kids. We love each other dearly and she remains hugely supportive of her gay ex-son-in-law.
Snow is... beautiful! It means it's time for all my favourite sports: snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and outdoor skating.
Have you been a good little boy? If you mean "good" at giving pleasure to sexy 22-year-old men, I would say an unequivocal "yes." I've been very good indeed. ;-)
RAPID FIRE FAVORITES:
1. Food: Roast turkey, wild rice stuffing, mashed potatoes and my favourite vegetable dish from my ethnic group, lanttu laatikko. (click here for the recipe written in English)
2. Dessert: Chocolate mousse, wild blueberry cheesecake, a molten chocolate cake with whipped cream... I love all desserts!
3. Song: The Huron Carol, a favourite of mine since childhood.
4. Movie: Miracle on 34th Street,mainly because of Dylan McDermott's blue eyes and the sexy cleft in his chin
5. Tradition: Christmas dinner at my parents' house, which my wife has insisted the kids keep doing, even thought it means that she's alone every Christmas afternoon and evening
Christmas sex: What have you done under the mistletoe? Have you caught daddy kissing Santa Clause? Have you done it a santa suit? Did you come down the chimney? Just how merry have you made Santa's helpers? Sadly, none of the above. I must add these to my bucket list.