Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Worshipping the frenulum

I had intended to post about my first Pride planning meeting last night.*   But I was distracted by this gay-gif of a Chris Pine lookalike paying attention to some lucky guy's frenulum. 

* The Pride planning meeting exceeded my expectations.  I was blown away by the hard work, intelligence, experience and commitment of the other committee members.  I'll be posting a great deal about our Pride planning in the months to come.

When I was young, the term "cock-sucker" was the ultimate derogatory term, used to denote someone who was weak or somehow deviant.  I'm sorry to say that even my father used it but only in extreme situations.

Now, I feel that being a cocksucker is the ultimate power trip, having a man's' most prized possession in my mouth with him under my complete control

I like to think that I can take the most masculine, muscle-bound resistant dude and turn him into a whimpering, yearning hot mess with my oral skills.

I never tire of circling the corona of a hard cock with my tongue and working the frenulum, the triangular area on the underside where the cock head meets the shaft.   I alternate between very soft, rapid tongue flicks and pressing my tongue as hard as possible into the triangular area. 

Then, just as he realizes what pleasure awaits him,  I ease off or stop entirely and watch his reaction, his thighs opening wider in an invitation and his hips yearning upwards, trying to reconnect his cock head with my lips. 

I love being a tease.... oh, the power of sucking a guy's cock!  But I don't tease for too long as that would be really mean and deprive myself of my pleasure as well.
  
Here's what Wikipedia says about the frenulum:   "The frenulum and the associated tissue delta on the underside of the penis below the corona is "very reactive" and "particularly responsive to touch that is light and soft."  The underside of the shaft of the penis, meaning the body below the corona is a “source of distinct pleasure.” ..... two extremely sensitive specific locations that many men find particularly responsive to stimulation are the corona, and the frenulum. Repeated stimulation of this structure will cause orgasm and ejaculation in some men."

For more cock-sucking tips, please read How to Suck Cock: a 14 Lesson Tutorial

20 comments:

  1. The frenulum is the second G spot after thr prostate and I love massaging there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I didn't know that the prostate was the #1 male G-spot. I assumed that it was the head of a man's cock.

      I've definitely decided to seek training in tantric massage for men as we discussed last May. I really need to learn more about men's sexual response in a more formal way rather than my current trial-and-error approach.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh. The "sweet spot" as most guys refer to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I often hear guttural moan from a guy and a gasp: "Oh, ya!!! That's it!" when I hit the sweet spot.

      Delete
  3. "I like to think that I can take the most masculine, muscle-bound resistant dude and turn him into a whimpering, yearning hot mess with my oral skills."
    I have no doubt about that. I always say you tell when someone really likes sucking a cock. It feels better. I think that is another reason why males do it better. We like it. Females do it only to please in general. Sometimes I think I like sucking a cock better than being sucked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely LOVE sucking cock more than being sucked. This is a slight regret of mine and it's mainly due to the fact that I haven't met a really devoted, expert cock-sucker with whom I can really get relaxed.

      I've been with a few really skilled guys, however, but not too many.

      Delete
    2. If I ever get to Canada, I would like the opportunity to audition for the position. LOL References on request.

      Delete
    3. I got my camera ready! ��

      Delete
  4. " Repeated stimulation of this structure will cause orgasm and ejaculation in some men."

    Some men? WTF? SOME men? Good grief. Are there men who don't love this area stimulated?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeez - skier! " I think that is another reason why males do it better. We like it. Females do it only to please in general."
    Who told you this? I'm a woman and I loooove it...and btw. my hubby, too. This is the ultimate sexy powertrip, having him tremble, loosing his mind. I can gurantee you, I'm really not only doing it to please him, it pleases me, makes me hot, and I WANT to do it. There is nothing hotter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing, Kat! I loved your description of "the ultimate sexy powertrip, having him tremble..." You nailed it.

      In fairness to Skier, I am very sure that you are a rare woman indeed, one who thinks it's hot to give her man a blowjob. At a staff part recently, the topic of blowjobs came up and three three straight, married women present (aged 28 - 40) all said they didn't like doing blowjobs.

      The 28 year old (married to a handsome, hunky fireman) even said that she'll only give her husband a blowjob if he does something for her, like wash the dishes or do the laundry. I was appalled at her attitude! I felt like telling her (but I didn't), "Send your husband to me. I'll give his cock the loving attention it deserves!"

      Delete
    2. Okay...I admit I've noticed a slightly different attitude towards sex from a lot of American women - I'm Eruopean. It starts with this whole "save yourself for your husband"-crap (seriously, a couple needs to know if his and her way of having sex is compatible) and goes on to the "attitude of expectations". Sorry, if we start to count who is doing whom a favor while having sex...scratch it. I often wonder if these are remains of the whole feminism movements.....
      Well, okay, they don't know what they are missing. Blowjobs are hot, are seriously one of the best parts in sex and I would really miss it, if I couldn't give them any more. As said before - if you are doing them right you'll get reactions you've never dreamed of.

      Delete
    3. A-ha! You're European! That explains everything!! I love your attitude, Kat, and agree heartily with everything you said. Your views on sex remind me very much of Will's. (this is a good thingI!)

      You're one in a million!

      Delete
  6. Sometimes when I wake up early, I take the very top of my frenulum, the part nestled right in the narrowest part of the split in the cock head and work it for as much as 20 minutes to half an hour. The orgasm can be seismic. It's the most wonderful sensation that I feel throughout my entire lower body from the knees up.

    Sadly, the handsome fireman's wife subscribes to an outdated and disreputable mindset that for a man to get sex he has to pay for it in some manner. Too bad she can't enjoy the him freely and generously. That's why homosex is so great -- BOTH men want everything freely and and enthusiastically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regarding your first paragraph: Wow, Will! You're just a master of pleasure!

      I agree about your comment about BOTH men wanting sex with enthusiasm. That young woman is short-changing herself and her sweet husband with her attitude. Her attitude towards blowjobs almost smacks of prostitution.... "I'll only do it if you pay me."

      Delete
  7. TOTALLY get the distraction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most straight men don't know they have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yet another reason to feel sorry for straight guys! lol

      Delete
  9. You have one of the most handsome bodies have ever seen, I have to tell you if you were searching for a husband I wish I could be him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could yout tell me who is the guy on the first gif?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...