Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My first stalker!!

Today's pictures are of lovely wrestlers in spandex singlets.  At the photocopier, I spent much time admiring the early-30s wrestling coach at my school who is also my son's welding teacher and a former top-level wrestler.

He has a perfect wrestler's build:  well-developed pecs and biceps, beefy thighs, a lovely bulge and juicy ass.  Mouth watering!  He's just oozing testosterone and masculinity!

Although he's married with one child, I can't help but notice that he glances down at my bulge every time that we meet.  I know that he has that tingle of interest in men so I amuse myself by flirting with him in a very low key but intense way.  lol
----------------

For the past two months, I've had my very first (sort of) stalker who I haven't yet blogged about.  I say "sort of" because I don't feel threatened in any way.  But he's been creeping on me at numerous public events.

Both of my daughters have performed with our local junior symphony orchestra in recent years.  The orchestra members range in age from 17 to 24 and are all students at our local university and college along with a few senior high school students.

I always enjoy their concerts because the music is okay but mainly because my daughter is a featured player in her section.  She looks absolutely gorgeous in the formal attire the performers are required to wear.  Stunning! 

But a major side benefit are the lovely views of hunky (and some nerdy) 20-something men in the ensemble.  They all wear tight black dress pants which accentuate their asses and bulges, legs spread wide open as they cradle their instrument between their thighs.  Yum!   And the conductor is darn cute, too!

After their 2013 Christmas concert, a guy my age (then 50) started a chat on squirt.org.  I commented on the fact that his profile said that he lived in my former neighbourhood, some 45 minutes drive from where I live now.  

Buddy Bear:   I used to live in the ______ neighbourhood.
Stalker Dude:  "Yes,  I know.
Buddy Bear:  What do you mean "you know?"
Stalker Dude:  I know who you are. 
Buddy Bear:  Really?  How do you know?   (he ignored the question)
Stalker Dude:   Your kids used to go to ____ ____ Elementary School."  (he then named them)  My son went there too.  I've talked to you several times at school events over the past ten years.   I always used to wonder if you were bi like me.
Buddy Bear:  I'm gay not bi.  But I can't imagine who you are. I talked to dozens of men. What do you look like?  (he ignored the question again) 
Stalker Dude:  At a Band Parents' meeting last year , I heard _ _ _  (my ex's name) telling another parent that you were gay.  My cock got hard just thinking that you liked guys.
Buddy Bear:  Wow!
Stalker Dude:  I was watching you at the concert tonight.  My son's with the orchestra. You were sitting in the front row with your parents.
Buddy:  Really!  Where were you?
Stalker Dude:  I was in the balcony with my wife.  But afterwards, I got close to you.  I was standing about four feet away when you were talking to _ _ _ _  (my daughter's name)  My cock got hard.
Buddy:  Dude, that's a bit creepy...

Since then, Stalker Dude has started sexy chat with me on squirt most evenings.  He's still lives in my former neighbourhood and is married and closeted but doesn't want to change his situation.  Stalker Dude said his son was in the same class as one of my daughters (but he wouldn't tell me which one) throughout their elementary years.

He also told me that he experimented with men prior to marriage but hasn't hooked up since then and hasn't had sex with his wife in over 12 years.  But he's horny as hell and is about to burst at the thought of being with a man.

I've been wracking my brain but I cannot imagine anyone who fits his profile.  I have no idea who he is or what he looks like and he delights in teasing me with that fact.

So far, this is an unfolding story but I find the whole situation amusing rather than alarming.  But I am absolutely convinced that he will want to meet me in person one day soon.





19 comments:

  1. Cool that your secret admirer chose the name "stalker dude" on his Squirt profile! Hahhaaa. Buddy Bear you slay me sometimes. I'm glad you're taking it all in stride. I'm sure you'll find out who it is in due time......It sounds like he secretly would find it thrilling if you found out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wants to meet me very badly but it will take a long time for him to get his courage up. I'm not too keen on hooking up with married men these days; I almost always say "no" but with Stalker Dude, my curiosity will get the better of me.

      I am quite sure that I will recognize him immediately when I see him.

      Delete
  2. I tried and I tried to read your post and retain what all you said, but i just couldn't stop going back to the top and drooling over the .gif of the wrestler adjusting himself. Why did this never happen at all the wrestling tournaments I attended back in my school days? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That is the hottest wrestling GIF ever! I just love how deep in he goes for that self-adjust.

      Delete
  3. You're right; he doesn't seem threatening at all. He's obviously a married bi that enjoys the sexual fantasy more than an actual hook-up. If he wanted to hit you up for any kind of sex, he wouldn't remain anonymous. Kick back and enjoy the ride with this dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am certain that we will meet eventually.

      And yes, he poses no risk to me at all. He has infinitely more to lose than me if his 'secret' was to be discovered. I am "safe"... his age, discreet and with an understanding of the plight of a closeted married man.

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the club. We all had a stalker at one point but most are usually harmless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! I didn't know that stalkers were so common!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I think amusing is a good thing. Beats worrying at every turn! Maybe he'll loosen up eventually.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I also feel sorry for him at some level.... but I particularly feel sorry for his wife. The whole situation is a ticking time bomb because eventually, every closeted gay man gets caught. At least in my experience....

      Delete
  6. But I thought I was your only stalker! You two-timer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure why, but I'm a bit bothered by your playing with the wrestling coach. Unlike most of us here, you didn't live the agony for as many years as we did. Please be gentle with him. IF you are right (and I think you gaydar has probably gotten very good) he would probably love the chance to play with you. If you aren't willing to do that, then please don't lead him on. I just don't think it is the right thing to do. I had a similar experience (my gaydar is slowly improving) and the guy thought I was leading him on. I wasn't, but I wasn't clear and it really hurt him when I said I wasn't interested. Sorry if I sound preachy, but having lived like that for decades I'm just a bit sensitive to this poor guy. Again it is an IF he's bi or gay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to re-read my section on flirting with the wrestling coach. I am absolutely convinced that he has an interest in looking at my bulge. I've noticed it consistently for the past year and in a variety of situations.

      When I said "flirting", I meant very, very low key. No sexy talk or innuendo... in fact, very little talking at all and no physical flirting either. I just pay an extra level of attention to him in a very intense way and he's noticing, I think.

      But thanks for the caution. I would never be careless with another man's feelings, confusion and desire in a situation like this.

      Delete
  8. A Stalker! Welcome to the big time, Buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have you ever had a stalker? Do tell!

      Delete
  9. My stalker tried to wipe me out; count me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by "wipe me out?" Did he try to do you physical harm? Do tell!

      Delete
    2. What do you mean by "wipe me out?" Did he try to do you physical harm? Do tell!

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...