Friday, January 24, 2014
TMI: Super Bowl
Too Much Information is a regular feature by Sean of Just a Jeep Guy. I always enjoy answering these questions!
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
1. Do you know who's playing in this year's Super Bowl? I haven't a clue. It's a football game, isn't it? ( .... just kidding)
2. Do you watch the Super Bowl for the game, uniforms, commercials or food? I've never watched a Super Bowl ever in my entire life; not even for a second! I'd have no interest in the game at all. I wouldn't have a clue what was going on.
But I'd love to see closeups of the muscular footballers in football tights with a special interest in seeing juicy asses, great packages and an occasional visible penis line.
I was also concerned that I'd be bored silly, having to watch a game which dragged on for hours. But I now realize that the Super Bowl party was more about the socializing than the actual game itself.
I plan to attend the Super Bowl party this year. With minimal family commitments and all my children fully independent, I am certainly available and it would fit right in with my goal of improving my social life.
3. What's your favorite food? I like ALL party food: wings, guacamole and the like. But for this Super Bowl party, I plan to bring several special home-made pizzas, my specialty, pre-assembled but baked fresh on the spot.
4. Are you entered into any Super Bowl Pools? No. There are only hockey pools in my Canadian workplace.
5. If you don't watch the big game, do you do something else? I would love to have some sexytime with a hot man.
6. What sports do you watch? I've gone an entire lifetime without watching any professional sports at all. I always considered it a colossal waste of time! I much prefer actually doing athletic pursuits myself rather than watching someone else do them.
The only team sport which I cannot miss is Olympic hockey which invariably sees the Canadian men's team in the gold medal final. I like watching other Olympic sports too, but only those involving athletic men in spandex. These include diving, water polo, rowing, bob-sledding and luge. I have no interest in the sports itself.
Are you the Quarterback or the Receiver? I am working on being skilled at both. ;-)
at 5:00 AM