Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nudist Erections IV



Dr. Spo recently posted about male body image issues which afflect gay men much more severely than straights.  He wrote: 

"I read several blogs which regularly post photos of stunning men, in various stages of dress (or undress). Blogs get a lot more ‘traffic’ for such posting such eye candy. They get a lot of comments too, adoring these types of men."

To that I say, "Guilty!" I love posting pictures of hot men and prefer moderately-hairy, lightly muscled men with averaged-sized cocks.  As I move forward in my blogging life, I am posting more and more pictures of hot men, most with their beautiful cocks showing or with lovely spandex bulges.



But I post these pictures for my own enjoyment, not for the blog views they generate.  But my previous blog posts with "Nudist Erections" in the title have generated more pageviews than an other, over 100,000 views in all.

As to my own body imagine, I'm generally happy with the way I look although I'm not fond of my ever-expanding waistline.  I often feel that I'm "hot," especially when I'm well-groomed and well-dressed, but I now regret not appreciating the body I had in my 20s..... and in particular, not acting on the attention I got from gay men which I scarely noticed.   

I had masses of blonde, sun-bleached hair and was very lean, with a flat, flat belly (concave, even) and  was very slightly muscled.  An experienced gay guy told me recently: "You must have been very striking 25 years ago!"  He meant it kindly.
---------------------
In other exciting news, I spent the last two evenings baking some 20 dozen cookies in seven different varieties, some of which were used for a gift basket pictured at right. 

Our teaching staff raises a few thousand dollars for students in need by raffling off dozens of items every Christmas .... and the cookie basket was my contribution this year.    

As to my frozen water system, after two days of work, my water system is now unfrozen.  Woo-hoo!!  The frost line locally (for building code purposes) is 5.5 feet deep and most water systems are buried +8 feet to avoid freezing.  My water line is on shallow bedrock covered by two feet of soil which is an extremely challenging situation.

Even with heat tracing and much insulation, the line froze at the metal fitting going into the well and indoors as well, where copper piping ran against a poorly-insulated basement wall.  I made significant modifications to the piping system  (I'm so butch!) with more to follow in the summer, so I don't expect this problem to happen again.

I will post about the obscene gay e-mail I received, probably from a student another day.   But I can say that I haven't made any progress in finding hard evidence to prove my suspicious, so the whole matter may just fizzle out.  Details to follow.





 






 

25 comments:

  1. yes, you ARE butch. and yes, you ARE good looking.

    I would like to sit on the guy in the 3rd pix (bicycle dude); he's HAWT enough to unfreeze a water line! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SOOOO in agreement with you. There is just something about that guy. The smile, the slightly poochy belly is very attractive. You just know he would be fun both in and out of bed.

      Delete
    2. Yes, while I don't find really fat guys attractive, I do like a man with a little bit of extra padding and a little bit of a belly. This is fortunate because nearly everyone in my age group fits this description!

      anne marie: thanks for the compliment about my looks. I still can't help comparing my 50 year old face to what I looked like 25 years ago.... an unhealthy habit, I know.

      Delete
  2. VERY fit and good looking!

    Glad you got the pipes going. Cold showers at -35 suck! HAHAHA But I'll bet they keep your and your son's libido under control.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Even cold showers weren't an option since the entire system wasn't working, hot and cold.

      Delete
  3. I lived in Iowa and some winters could be quite severe. Experienced frozen pipes and utilized hairdryers or just anything that would thaw them.. Now in southern Florida, when it gets below 70 at night, it is winter.. I really hope your situation with the suspected student works out ok.. Obviously he is hot for you, hope he shows restraint.. Best to you
    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to 'zero in' on blog entry bits and today my attention was drawn to all those cookies. What industry! impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I whipped them up in a relatively short time, setting up the ingredients "assembly line" fashion which allowed me to re-use utensils and bowls. I would most definitely take that approach again.

      My cookie basket was the hit of the raffle. It was much admired by everyone!

      Delete
  5. Yeah I do agree with the body issues with gay men.I'm only in my early twenties with okay built body but I constantly worry that its not enough or always comparing myself with other good looking guys.Some gay men can be very judgmental on looks.Merry Christmas.My gift for you, google Chad Jassman naked.He is a hot Olympian gold medalist.You wont be dissapointed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for info on Chad. He is amazing, he is more than an Olympian. He is disabled and plays wheelchair basketball. I knew nothing about him until you posted this. And yes, the nude photos of him are HOT. Nice to see the injury has not stopped him from getting erections.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Chad Jassman is magnificent! And Canadian! Woo-hoo! It's inspirational and gratifying to see a handicapped man looking so fantastic, fit and sexy as hell.

      I often ask the 20-something men I hook up with: "Why do you like older men?" It is always related to body image issues. Immature, narcissistic 20-something gays might be scornful of their "average" bodies because they aren't ripped and toned.

      At the core, the young gay guys with average bodies know that older men are always grateful to be in bed with a young dude. I NEVER care if they don't have six-pack abs or are a few pounds overweight.

      I treat my young men with the greatest respect as a person and always try very hard to get them to see how beautiful / handsome / special they really are.

      Delete
  6. I always like your selections from the great world of male beauty out there. My particular favorites are uncut men. I think uncut dicks are especially beautiful and have always liked playing with the few of them I have been lucky enough to encounter in this country, which has only recently begun to retreat from almost universal circumcision. The biker and the camper are particularly attractive in that department!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I LOVE uncut cocks best of all. I see a lot of them, actually, because the circumcision habit is on the way out in Canada. Lots of my young men are uncut.

      As well, many of my older men have parents who are immigrants from Europe who had no tradition of circumcision, so a reasonable number of men my age are uncut as well.

      Delete
    2. I am circumcised and I notices over the years...My penis is lone eagle in that dept....But that okay... My cut penis still gets attentions too....

      Delete
  7. Nudists rarely concern themselves with the spontaneous boners they get. It's a natural occurrence and they shrug them off... My post "Public Boners" has also gotten the most page hits for my blog.

    I will plead "guilty" to posting photos to increase traffic - I want more folks to read my posts for the information I provide about the male apparatus. If that requires posting pictures of hot men, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe true nudists aren't concerned with erections, but I think it's quite a different scene at a gay nude beach like Hanlan's Point Nude Beach on Toronto Island.

      There, I am constantly aroused by the hotties around me. There are always some men (hot or otherwise) who are deliberately parading up and down the beach, displaying their full erections for all the world to see.

      Clearly, they are getting off on all the attention paid to their hard cocks, and I see nothing wrong with that.

      Delete
    2. I was worry about my erections....But after reading comments. No more problems.....Also I have notices some of us leak precum too....

      Delete
  8. I love the male body in all its variety - and a male body sporting an erection is always a plus! Thanks for these pics and for writing about your own thoughts on body image!

    Awesome blog, btw - you got yourself a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I loved your story about your impressions of the YMCA!. You are a rare breed indeed, a gay Canadian blogger! I've added you to my blogroll; I hope you keep writing! Everyone, please check out: http://betweenusguys.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so kind of you! I'm a new blogger, so it means a lot, particularly coming from someone with such a developed blog with a dedicated readership! I've added you to my blogroll as well, I'm excited to see it grow! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! You seem like a sweet guy!

      Yes, I LOVE seeing things grow. lol.

      For sustained blogging success, I would advise you to only post when you really feel like it and to make it personal. Don't be afraid to blog about your thoughts, feelings and personal stories. And finally, post pictures of hot, naked men!

      Delete
  10. You are doing well for your age. There is nothing wrong with your body! You should be proud to show it off at the nude beach in Toronto, along with your cock and balls. And nice size erection I had the pleasure of massaging! Enjoy yourself, Buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rick! That's the nicest... and most explicit... compliment I've ever received!! I hope to have another tantric session with you when I'm in Toronto next April 2014.

      Delete
  11. Who does not love hot naked men? :)
    I think we all have moments of poor body image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sure that even the hottest men have body issues which they worry about.

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...