Monday, December 9, 2013

A beautiful fat cock

Hottie looked EXACTLY like him, except older.
I had such high hopes of getting much work done on Sunday!   I had so much to do such as:
  • marking several sets of unmarked tests 
  • writing a reference for a graduating student
  • writing a student teacher evaluation
  • framing, insulating, wiring, installing vapour barrier and sheet rock on the remaining living room wall
  • baking cookies for a gift basket to be raffled off in support of our school Breakfast Club
  • attempting to get the house in order for Christmas
Instead, I got none of these projects done. None!  Here's now my day went down:

Sunday morning was a "brisk" -25 C at 7:00 a.m. when my daughter's car wouldn't start or even boost.  Since she needed to get to her early morning cook's job, I loaned her mine.  Fifty feet down the road, here's what happened to my car!  Due to a combination of an icy unsanded road, no winter tires and driver inattention, my car ended up in a deep water-filled ditch, mired in mud and ice!  Grrrr.....

Most of them morning was spent pulling it out with my father's four wheel drive truck and just as the job was nearly done, I got a text from Hottie Construction Worker:  he had just three hours to play but it had to be at my house!  Woo-hoo!!

A quick shower later and I was driving down the highway, horny as hell, when I had to turn back because of a terrible vibration in my car's front end at any speed higher than 40 km/hr.  Fu-u-u-ck!   Shit! Shit!

My son was heading out for his KFC job, so with much effort, we boosted my daughter's car and off I went again.  Her car is an old rattle-trap with a barely-functioning, noisy transmission and by the time I got to town, I realized that (a) I was 1.5 hours late (b)  the gas tank was 100% empty and (c) I'd forgotten my credit cards and drivers' license. 

I texted to cancel Hottie Construction Worker;  there was no time for me to bring him back to my house and his "old lady"  (a girlfriend) had his car.   Most unusually, he invited me in to their apartment for our playtime.  "She won't be back until 4:00."

I'm never comfortable hooking up in a home where a wife / girlfriend actually lives, but what the heck, I deserved my tasty cock treat after all the difficulties I'd overcome in getting there.

It was the sweetest possible outcome!  Hottie Construction Worker still doesn't kiss men (but I'm wearing him down on that one!) but more than makes up for it in his passion for sucking cock, the best I've ever encountered.

I've already blogged about him before:  38 years old, my height, super lean, lightly muscled, tattooed, nipple-pierced and with sinewy, lightly-furred torso.  And he has the most magnificent, fattest, hardest, most responsive uncut cock I've ever met, with the bonus of some big balls hanging beneath.  And he's the sweetest guy ever who really, really wants to be with me, when our work schedules allow.

But after an hour of sweetness, I had to leap up, borrow $5:00 for gasoline from Hottie, pick my daughter up and drive her home and then drive my disabled car back to town to the repair shop ( this took over an hour, driving at 30 km/hr) and then wait for my son to pick me up at 7:00 pm from his KFC shift.

What a busy twelve hours!  Whew!

Another, younger version of Hottie.  I loved his thighs and lean torso!










14 comments:

  1. OMG. What a day. But at least it had a happy hookup story involved! My fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I overcame many obstacles for that get-together!

      Delete
  2. "Instead, I got none of these projects done."

    I beg to differ -- you and he got done, something you must have needed very badly after the way things had gone all day. Good for you for picking sex with a hot guy over more mundane things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Will, I have a firm grasp where my priorities are! No regrets!

      Delete
  3. I so hate days when you have a long list of things to get done and you can't get even one done. Esp when sometimes it is avoidable like having money in wallet. OTOH, you did get one thing done that was certainly important. Love last pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Yes, dealing with the multiple problems was a bit tiresome but I kept pushing ahead with my plan.

      Delete
  4. egads! oh well, at least you relieved your horniness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was determined to be with Hottie Construction Worker. He was the nicest guy imaginable with the hottest body and the nicest cock ever. An unbeatable combination!

      Delete
  5. Oh my! The best laid plans of mice and men!!! I hope your car is OK, sounds like the slid into the ditch bent something or threw it out of alignment.

    You'll get the marking down, probably during planning period. HAHAHA No ogling the student teachers, just more marking!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I get lots done during the school day ... even with constant distractions from students and from the student teacher eye-candy everywhere.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun eventful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hottie looked EXACTLY like him, except older.

    Who is this yummy dude? Does he offer any services, please email me, lets talk grweyers@yahoo

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...