Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

It's the afternoon of New Year's Eve and I have no plans at all .... all my kids have departed for their own friends' sleepover parties so I'll be home alone with my little dog.

I could go to some club's New Year's Eve party (noisy!), arrange a hookup on squirt.org (with some stranger...meh!) or go to listen to my friend at a gig, performing with his band.  But I actually don't feel doing any of those things.  Part of the problem is that is is bitterly cold here.... -40 C (which is also -40 F) and all I want to do is stay in bed under a pile of quilts.

It's at moments like these where I could see the benefit having a special guy in my life; a sweet homebody with whom I could have a cuddly, romantic movie night.  

Tomorrow, however, I will have a gentleman caller.... or we might decide to go to his hotel room.  We connected on pof.com and we've been texting and exchanging pictures for a few weeks.  He's 44 years-old, 6'-1" and fairly average-looking but he's very experienced with men and loves to kiss.

He works in a deep shaft mine some 300 km away but is coming to our "big city" for a few days.  Woo-hoo!  I love blue-collared dudes.... they're always very masculine, nicely muscled, less uptight and more likely to be a bad boy.

As a bonus, he's Aboriginal (ie: native) .... I've always had great experiences Aboriginal men!  Details to follow.

But for now, I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year's Eve.  xoxoxoxo


27 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, TOO, BuddyBear!!!
    Oh, I'll be doing the same thing as you tonight. But no little doggie :-( - just some bourbon. I am going to a Hung The Hell Over Drag Brunch tomorrow, that will be my celebration.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 2014, buddybear! LOVE the selfies here; keep warm!

    spouse and I are staying home with snax and DVD movies and booze. smooches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! It's just Hubby and I tonight... pizza and a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year's everyone!

    I have a whole variety of cheesy, spicy snacks, home-made pizza, rye whiskey, coconut shrimp, many lit candles, DVDs and my sweet little doggie. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a body like that.....you should NOT be alone.
    Any man would LOVE to cuddle with you...
    Happy New Year---hope you see LOTS of fireworks in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You're too kind! And Happy Nee Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staying in on NYE is always the safest bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for sure! By the way, I've added you to my blogroll.

      Delete
  8. Happy nude year! Staying under covers is best and cheap too! LOL! Was in bed early too. All the best to you in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year! I don't know how you can stand the cold there. I would not like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love winter but not at these unusually-frigid temperatures! We've broken records for all-time low temperatures this week.

      I sometimes think winter is my favourite season because of all the winter sports which we can do, but even these are not possible now because it's too cold out.

      Delete
  10. Hey BB Went to a house party last night, big party, about 80-100 guys there plus 3 strippers indooors and outside. Lots of interaction with the boys. It was around 75 degrees F here in Ft Lauderdale.

    I enjoy reading your blog,I am originally from Iowa and have dealt with the cold but cannot handle it anymore.. GREAT selfiies by the way!!!

    You have a Happy New Year and have a great day..

    Dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does a guy get an invitation to such a party?

      Delete
    2. It is an annual affair and my first time. Two friends of mine invited me & my partner. The neighborhood was gated, 80 homes and 60 occupied by gay. Nearby Wilton Manor is a gay mecca. Gay couples walking hand and hand going to the various gay establishments is the norm. Buddy, if you were here, you would get an invitation..

      Dick

      Delete
    3. Would you be willing to e-mail me?

      tj_1905@hotmail.com

      Delete
  11. I'm so jealous! That would have been so hot! Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your 2014 is something marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too! And I wish you all the best as well.

      Delete
  13. Buddy, I have to comment a bit more about the gay scene in southern Florida. Check out Swinging Richards in Pompano Beach or The Boardwalk in Wilton Manor, also Johnnys. LOTS of inspiration at all of them.. Just a few miles to the beach or go down to Sunny Isles, 25 miles away to Haulover, a nude beach and the north end, the gays gather.. I have been there several times.

    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you with your miner hook-up! May he be everything you like and need. We held our usual New Years gathering of gay friends. There were 19 of us this year and we had a great time. My regular lover and I were in three ways on New Years Eve and Day, with different guys -- great fun and very exciting. Everybody shared cooking and clean-up, played games, and just enjoyed catching up with old, much-loved friends.

    You look great in those pictures! Have a very happy, healthy (and WARMER!) 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds absolutely fantastic! I wish I could experience something like that one day. :-)

      Delete
  15. Happy New Year to you as well. Perused a few of your recent posts. Nice use of your Xmas lights :-). Never had sex w an aboriginal but now I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...