Friday, December 9, 2011

Foreskin Friday (really NSFW)


All pics are from http://tallhairyhung.tumblr.com/

Like over 90% of Canadian boys born in the early 1960s, I am circumcised. I never gave it the slightest thought for the first 45 years of my life.... not once!  Only since coming out as gay, I've become retroactively annoyed ... no, pissed off .... that I'm cut, especially since my European father's wasn't.

Now, I look daily at online pics of beautiful, uncut penises and have been up close and personal with a couple of them.  I think an uncut cock is super-hot.


A 2002 report stated that "the genitally intact male has thousands of fine touch receptors and other highly erogenous nerve endings—many of which are lost to circumcision, with an inevitable reduction in sexual sensation experienced by circumcised males."  Grrrrr!

Thankfully, circumcision is no longer paid for under Canada's universal health care system, so today, fewer than 10% of Canadian baby boys are circumcised.  In my one and only visit to a gay strip club, all the beautiful 20-something Canadian boys were uncut.  In countries such as Finland, circumcision rates are now approaching 0%.

A work colleague in his late 30s is going to be a first-time father to a yet-unborn baby boy.  He told me that he and his wife were planning to get their son circumcised.  I said, "WHY???   Why would you subject your son to a medically unnecessary procedure?"  and then I discussed the loss of sexual sensation his son would experience from the quote above.   I hope I convinced him not to go ahead with it....   






---------------------------------------------------------------------
About 40 of my crazy, fantastic work colleagues and I have rented a tour bus and are going drinking Christmas caroling starting at our workplace at 4:00 and ending about 12 hours later.   Enroute, we'll make a dozen or more stops for caroling and much eating, but most of the drinking will be done on the bus.  As the evening progresses, the quality of singing takes a sharp nosedive as the inebriation silliness increases.  It is the funnest time ever!!   My preparations so far:
  • Finlandia vodka (750 mL bottle)
  • Fruit juice mixer  (for the nutritional benefits)
  • Santa hat
  • Kids spending the night at their mother's
  • An "I don't-give-a damn,-I-need-to-let-loose" attitude
  • Car parked at our end location, so I can drive home by noon on Saturday
  • Camera to take at least one incriminating picture for this blog, but only one.

4 comments:

  1. Okay fellow readers of Buddy, lets pool our resources and be on standby to bail his ass out of jail! Wait until he's had some fun of course. He is too cute to stay very long. LOL Buddy, I will send you my number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Also, won't he need our help to stay warm while he sobers up in his car?

    Buddy, you are too pretty for jail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only ONE incriminating picture? Out of 12 hours (plus jail time)??

    If we only get one picture can it be the one taken *just* before the cops arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in phillyDecember 9, 2011 at 3:26 PM

    interesting photos; dude #1 needs to get with me RIGHT NOW!

    I have never been with an uncut man; wonder what that would feel like? (sighs) guess I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...