Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sneaky airport pics


We were up at 2:30 a.m. with 54 teenagers to make it to the Athens airport on time.  Woo-hoo!  But as one of them pointed out, it wasn't early morning,  it was just a really late night!!

We will be home in just over 24 hours from now.  But in the meantime,  I'm entertaining myself my sneaking a few pictures of some hunky men.

That's hard to do at the best of times:  harder still when there are 54 of your students milling about.  But I'll try add a few more when we're in Toronto.

6 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight home. And for God's sake, don't get arrested as some pervert taking pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I doubt that would happen, although in Athens, a police officer waved me away when I was taking pictures of some riot police preparing for a political protest.

      Delete
  2. I am glad the count still stood at 54! There would be a blogpost awaiting if you'd wound up with 53, or 52, or 55!

    Hope everything goes smoothly on the flights home.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I did the same thing in Hawaii- took pic of some random hottie at the airport. I was a nervous wreck while doing it- first time and maybe the last...wait, maybe not...just got to make sure the flash and the sound are off. thanks for sharing the pics. how crazy would it be if one of the hotties you took pictures of read your blog! David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that would be funny! I submitted a few of my sneaky pics to Tap That Guy

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...