Thursday, March 27, 2014

My first Brazilian

And I'm not talking about a bikini wax, by the way.  :-)

Our winter seems to be dragging on and on.   It was -25 C this morning and now there's a heavy snowfall warning in effect, some 20 cm expected.  Blah!

As a result, I'm sleeping in town tonight at my parent's house to avoid a treacherous drive in to school.  I'm internet-less, so I'm posting using my Smartphone which I find a hassle.  This will just be a "teaser" post.

It's been a busy week of men, men, men!

1.  On Monday night, I broke my own rule and hooked up with a boy man younger than my oldest child.  Lucas is a Brazilian university student in town for 18 months to improve his English.  He looked exactly as the hot boys pictured here.    Sweet, baby-faced, lean-torsoed, horny as hell with the most beautiful, fat, uncut, responsive cock ever.

We spent five hours together and over four of those in bed where I discovered that Brazilian men are the sexiest in the world and surely the best kissers. (sorry, Will!)   He was also ridiculously romantic, as when he whispered with his heavy accent: "You have the most beautiful eyes!"  I willed myself NOT to say: "Yea, sure, once you look past the skin tags, droopy eyelids and the under-eye bags," but simply said: "Thank you!"

2.   On the next night, I was taken out to dinner by a handsome, charming Italian guy.  He is a successful local businessman, who looked far younger than his 51 years (our birthday's are two weeks apart!) and who is actively seeking an LTR.  

The date went really well and our conversation flowed, but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, let alone what he thought. I will post more about him later, but I may be approaching my greatest concern: meeting Mr. Right before I'm ready to take on someone else into my life.

3.   On Wednesday, I had a sleep-over date with Big Red who I've posted about many times before.  Big Red is ginger-haired, larger, sweet, very laid back, somewhat inexperienced but the sweetest kisser as well.

I've often said that if Big Red was 20 years older, I'd never let him go.

Our sleepover date was very special.  There is no substitute for sleeping all night with a sexy man, spooning, touching him whenever you want and waking him up with a blowjob. Bliss!







10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week. Right back in the swing of things. And that last picture...oooooohhhhh.....

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jay! My sweet Brazilian boy actually looks a lot like the last pic. His torso is just as slim but without quite that amount of defined abs.

      His cock resembles the one belong to the hottie in picture #1 except that he (Brazilian boy) has one which is fatter, a bit longer and a bit more curved. lol

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've had some great experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was memorable! I will think fondly back of Sweet Brazilian Boy when I'm 90 ... at least, if I have any memory at all at that time. lol

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about waking up with a BJ! Both giving and getting are my favorite ways of waking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely no need to apologize--we had a Brazilian man at our Sweat Lodge gatherings for many years who had incredibly positive energy, a gorgeous body, beautiful face, and hyperactive tongue and throat muscles. He used to bring his drum to the Sweats and improvise as we stood around the fire waiting for the rocks to heat up. He was a lovely kisser, but I do believe that kissing superbly is a trait of many Latin nationalities, cultures that encourage open and unashamed expressions of affection and sexual attraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Brazilian encounter sounds fantastic!

      I would agree with you (although I haven't personally encountered them all) that all Mediterranian men (Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Greece) share some similarities as passionate lovers.

      Delete
  5. As a Brazilian man, I feel proud to hear that!! And it's all true, we're great kissers and lovers, like Will said this is part of the latin culture - touching, hugging, kissing people's cheeks are common things around here, we're into that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! I'm starting to think seriously about picking my future husband / boyfriend from Latin stock.... not a cold, undemonstrative northern European.

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm Brazilian too. I'd like to meet you. I'm in Canada for while. Let me know if u are interested pthomaz[a]live.com

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...