Friday, October 18, 2013
1. Since I've posted my face pic on my POF.com profile, I've enjoyed a sudden upsurge of guys messaging me. In the past week, I've had texted conversations with five different men who are "seeking a woman," all claiming to be gay virgins seeking a first-time experience with a man Their ages are 19, 22, 25, 30 and 37.
I'm sure that some of them are just playing footsie, enjoying the excitement of exchanging sexy texts with another guy but lacking the courageto arrange an 'in-the-flesh' meeting. But I am confident that one or more of them will be meeting me soon.
While I prefer being with a sexually-experienced guy, sometimes it's fun being in charge with a gay virgin, too. Intense!
2. My son turns 17 soon and is still mainly living with me full time. He now drives to school in his own truck by himself and also works 30 hours per week at his fast-food job. This means that I rarely see him, sometimes for only a few minutes per day. As my nest empties out, this is probably my new reality.
3. My former wife texted (politely) today to say that she has corrected our tax returns and is reasonably sure that we will have no difficulty with Revenue Canada. This was a big change from her abusive texts from last week when we received notice that our 2011 returns were being audited.
This joint tax filing is the final hurdle of our divorce process. I can't wait to file my 2013 tax return with no involvement from her, ever again. Woo-hoo!
5. We are heading into my least favourite time of the year. November can be extremely dreary here; dark, cold with never-ending rain / freezing rain / wet snow / overcast conditions. Things won't really pick up until early December when we'll get some snow which stays. Winter sports!
6. I was so exhausted after school yesterday that I cuddled with our two dogs all evening and watched three DVD movies in succession. It's a rare to be so idle, since I have three sets of tests to mark and much to do in my renovation project.
at 4:37 AM