Buddy Bear: "Doesn't this drawing look like me?"
Daughter: "Well, some parts of it look like you. But if you didn't tell me it was you, I wouldn't have known it. Where did you get it?"
Buddy Bear: A student drew it. He's the newest member of my "Fan Club!"
Daughter: "That's STILL going on? Your students are so WEIRD!!! I can't figure out why so many of them get infatuated with you!"
Buddy Bear: "It's a mystery.... you'd have to ask them, I guess!"*
*I didn't have the courage to tell her that all the my Fan Club students are gay and they think I'm hot.
Too much information is a regular feature by Sean of Just a Jeep Guy. Thanks, Sean!
1. How does Fall rank on your list of favorite seasons? I love all the seasons but Fall ranks high on my list. I love our crisp, blue skies, cooler temperatures and the freshness in the air with the summer humidity gone. Also, all the annoying biting insects (blackflies, mosquitoes, sandflies, ticks and horseflies) are gone.
2. What are your favorite fall fashions? I'm not big on fashion but I like getting cozy in a nice warm sweater.
3. What are your favorite fall foods? I love all things pumpkin: pie, muffins, breads and soups. I always grow pumpkins and cook our Hallowe'en jack-o-lanterns. The picture at right shows delicious pumpkin muffins made by my daughter with a pumpkin seed / streusel topping.
4. Have you ever FALLEN and couldn't get up? Not yet. But my best friend who I've known since childhood recently had a motorcycle accident and couldn't get up because of a broken pelvis and hip. He now has an artificial hip. Yikes! We're getting old!
5. Fall is the start of the new TV season, which show are you most anticipating? None of them! I haven't watched conventional TV in many, many years. But I sometimes enjoy watching an episode of the Amazing Race online.
6. What fall activities like apple picking, hiking, foliage trips, do you enjoy or plan on doing? When the kids were younger, we went on countless trips to farms for Pumpkin Fests or hay rides. But that's best done with young children and anyway, it would be pretty lame going by myself.
I like to go on wilderness hikes in the fall, usually to some mountain top with a spectacular view. Now, the kids are busy with school, jobs, friends or are out of town and I usually end up hiking by myself. I haven't yet found hiking buddy to go with.
7. Halloween is an excuse for young, hot gay guys with perfect bodies to wear "costumes" to clubs consisting of Speedos, jockstraps and little else. That is, if all those online pictures are to be believed. If I had the body which I had in my 20s (and didn't appreciate) and the self-confidence and gay sexual skills that I have right now, I'd be doing the same thing.
8. Do you dress up for Halloween? I occasionally wear an elaborate costume at school such as a caveman or warlock ... when I have the time and energy to put something together. But I've never attended a night-time Halloween party in a bar or club.
9. Do you have daylight savings time where you live? Yes. But this far north, it means that it gets dark at around 4:30 pm. :-(
10. Thanksgiving is not as big a hoopla here in Canada as it is in the USA.
11. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food? My mother's turkey stuffing and gravy. I much prefer it to the turkey itself.
Do you FALL asleep after sex? Yes! I look forward to having sex with my special guy and falling asleep cuddled together. One day!
Have you FALLEN out of bed while having sex? No.