I have much to say about me never cumming during a blowjob. But at this moment, I am feeling a little stressed-out and anxious and want to defer that discussion for another day.
What I know for sure: I will never be comfortable enough to "let loose" when some stranger takes my cock in his mouth, especially when he's a cock-sucking virgin. Most of the 22 year old hotties or closeted 40-ish married men I hook up with are quite inexperienced and don't know what to do with a hard cock.
I'm highly romantic, sensitive person, and yes, I'm a Cancer. I have always known that I need to some emotional connection with the man I'm with; some sense of commitment, trust or familiarity, some feeling of affection (or even love) before I will have a really good experience while receiving a blowjob or giving / receiving anal sex.
I'm anxious about several things which have been building up:
- My daughter away at university is having some difficulty for the first time, mainly with a sleazeball landlord and also with one of her courses. But there's only so much a parent can do from thousands of kilometers away and anyway, my ex-wife is now "doing battle" with the landlord so that should help.
- My stack of unmarked work is piling up and I really, really need to attend to it today.
- I am tired of living in a construction site and if I don't finish within the next month, I'll have snow drifting into my living room along with the chipmunks and squirrels who are presently running in and out.
- I have some follow-up appointments on Monday morning and I'm hoping for the best regarding my spine and prostate.
- I forgot to prepare the lessons for my supply teacher before I left school on Friday, so I'll need to leave for school at 7:00 am tomorrow to do all the required set-up.
- THE BIG STRESSOR: Due to our marital drama, my wife and I did not file taxes for four years, so last June, my wife prepared all our taxes for 2009 to 2012, inclusive. A monstrous, highly complex task!
I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone two years ago. All this information is due within four weeks and if it doesn't go well, I might have to pay another several thousand dollars in tax. I just feel sick about this latest complication.
Although I was loathe to do so, I was forced to ask my ex-wife for help since she prepared the returns; all I did was sign them. To her credit, she not only offered to help but arranged to send all of our tax information to her sister-in-law who is a partner in one of Canada's largest accounting firms. That was a huge gesture on her part for which I am deeply grateful.
But how about ending on a positive note? For the moment, it's a glorious Fall day here, very cool but with a brilliant blue sky. Fierce winds which have whipped up a pounding surf which I can hear all the way into the house. Exciting! And here are some pics of some sexy, masculine guys to brighten my mood.