But in each group of older, bearish men, there's always a couple of slim young guys (probably their sons) who look just delicious, fresh-faced, innocent-looking and clean cut in that all-American way. They'd probably be horrified if they could read my mind, full of sinful and gay "impure thoughts."
What really sets these American sportsmen apart is that they are dressed head-to-toe in camoflage clothing. They stick out like sore thumbs! You'd never see a Canadian man going around town dressed this way. It would be regarded as just plain weird; a bit too militaristic, I think. Anyway, Canadian hunters are required to wear blaze orange for safety. But here are some pics of some lovely military men in camo gear.
1. I still haven't come to terms with the loss of POF.com as a smorgasborg where I can take my pick of inexperienced 22 year-old gay men to have sexytime with. I posted about the new POF rules here. Now, I'm getting no messages at all and searches restricted to my age +/- 14 years, only get about five men and they're the SAME MEN every time. :-(
2. I'm thinking of setting up a POF account with a fake age so the horny 'uns can resume messaging me again. I might possibly try out Grindr.com. The men on Scruff.com would be more my cup of tea but there are virtually no local guys on it yet.
3. All my three kids are with me probably for the week. It's a lot of fun having them here! They are fun, intelligent, self-confident young people with busy life: socializing, work, reading, school, hobbies and working on major projects around the house.
4. As if by design, my kids all want to learn new skills, things I never would have imagined them wanting to do:
- Eldest daughter learn how to change the oil on her car.
- Middle daughter (a picky eater who has never cooked) is learning how to cook and eat Indian food for her "brown" university boyfriend as he teasingly describes himself. I've had training in this cuisine so I'm teaching her some of the milder dishes to start.
- My son, in addition to being an accomplished welder and car mechanic, has taken to making home-made pizza, cookies and pork ribs, barbequed for hours in the Texas fashion with a dry rub.