It's a pleasure to blog about something personal for a change rather than just about the men in my life. There's been quite a bit of activity on that front, not all of it postive. But I will talk about that later.
WHAT DO YOU HATE TO...?
"Hate" is such a strong, nasty word. I'm a pretty happy, optimistic person and never allow myself to hate anything. To me, hate is like an acid which corrodes the vessel that it's in. My ex-wife is in danger of allowing her bitterness towards me ruin her life and all the relationships in it. But I hope time will help mellow her bitterness.
Having said all that, it might be necessary to feel hate in some situations. Luckily, no one in my family has been involved insome horrible injustice such as a genocide or a terrible crime which would warrant "hate" as a natural reaction.
1. Smell? A Christmas delicacy of my grandparents was lutefisk, dried cod cured in lye (a corrosive chemical similar to Draino.) To cook lutefisk, it had to be soaked for several days and then boiled for hours, stinking to high heaven the whole time.
I didn't mind eating the final product with its gelatinous texture and a bland taste. But I really think we just enjoyed the delicious cream sauce served with it, flavoured with allspice and white pepper.
2. Taste? The other day, I drank (but didn't swallow) some Javex which I was using to bleach out some cups. I mistook it for a nearby glass of lemonade. TIP: don't do this.
3. Eat? As a child, I hated eating head cheese, yet another ethnic delicacy of my grandmother's. But I'm fairly sure that her version was made with pork hocks and did not contain actual brains.
I equally hated the old beef liver my mother regularly cooked during my childhood, wildly overcooked and tough as an old boot. But now I do love eating calves' liver, properly cooked to a delicate pink inside.
4. Clean? I recently cleaned out a small freezer which contained some rotted meat. My ex-wife left it unplugged when she moved from here 1.5 years ago. Nasty! But Javex can deal with anything.
5. Cook? There are several packages of lamb's kidneys in the freezer which I've been avoiding. (I occasionally buy a whole lamb and have it butchered .... I LOVE lamb!) But when I cook kidney, the pee smell wafting through the house puts me off my grub.
Maybe I'm not cooking it correctly and plan to keep trying; I understand the British love eating kidney dishes such as steak and kidney pie and devilled kidneys.
6. Watch on TV? I could never watch a horror movie; I do hate them!!!
7. Do for your significant other? After nine months of marriage, my wife had me apply antibiotics to the healing scar where her va-jay-jay tore into her perineum during childbirth. Nasty! It was the biggest turn-off in the world for a young husband, especially for one who didn't know that he was gay!
Do sexually? I will never again hook up with a guy if he won't kiss men, unless it's just a basic back seat blowjob. Also, I will always say "no" to all the requests from guys who want me to insert objects (other than my cock) up their rectum: monster dildos, golf balls (!) and the like. Ewww!! And yes, I`ve had all of those requests made of me.