Friday, June 15, 2012

TMI Thursdays - beach edition (NSFW)

Interesting comments and e-mails about my sex-with-blindfold post!  I was out very late last night and am rushing out the door this morning, so I'll provide all the details tomorrow.  I promise!

For today, now about a quick TMI Thursday post from Sean's Just a Jeep Guy DC?  It will be an excuse to post pics of hot guys on the beach from /nakedriders.tumblr.com/ .


BEACH EDITION
1. Is Sex on the Beach something you've had or just a refreshing beverage?
 Not familiar with the beverage but I like the fattening dessert of the same name.  Never actually had sex on a beach but I certainly plan / hope to one day.
2. Have you been skinny dipping? Would you?
I grew up skinny dipping in remote, wilderness lakes and do it as often as possible.  I love swimming with my legs not bound by fabric and the water swirling around my ass crack and manly parts.  We did it mainly at night but during daylight if there was enough privacy.
3. How do you look in a swim suit and what kind are you wearing?
I look pretty good.... adding the qualifier... for a guy who's almost 50.  A bit too thick around the middle so I usually wear a t-shirt over it.  I also wear the shirt because I need to avoid the sun as a skin cancer survivor.   In public places, I wear knee-length "dork shorts"  with a floral pattern which I like.   They ride really low on my hips.
I also have a square cut swim suit which I rather like and a few Speedos, such as in these pics here.  I'd definitely wear them if I was at some gay pool party or on a gay cruise but not just anywhere.  
I wore a Speedo occasionally up to my mid 30s and (looking at old pics of me) I looked darned good in them.  Very slim ... and whatever happened to that concave belly?
 
4. When i say, "bath house," what image comes to mind? Favorite experience?
"Steamworks" in Toronto's gay village.  I've never been but I'm thinking of going one day.  I imagine it is full of lots of older, bearish men.  Might be hot!
 
5. Do you prefer the beach or a pool?
I grew up swimming in pristine, remote northern Canadian lakes and that's still my preference.   I rarely swim in chlorinated pools and dislike them but I will do so if they're my only choice.
Bonus
Do you have a favorite beach?
Long Beach on the west coast of Vancouver Island in Pacific Rim National Park.  Spectacular in every way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...