Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hottie Student

Last week, I posted about my unusual blind folded encounter with a Hottie Student, part 1 and part 2.  He was a 25 year old who had lots of experience with women but wanted to see what it was like being with a guy for the first time.

The next day, I send Hottie Student a little message on POF.com where I expressed admiration for his courage and suggested that  I would be available for further exploration if he wanted.   He did not log into his account for nearly a week but yesterday, he deleted his POF account entirely.   I guess that means, "No!"

I wonder if this means that Hottie Student is going to try to continue with his "straight" life.   Given his sexual response during our encounter,  I have no doubt at all that he was attracted to men, at least to some degree.  I only hope that he doesn't get married to some nice girl and ruin her life, 15 years later, by figuring out that yes, he really was gay all along.

I must say that I'm a little lot disappointed that I won't see Hottie Student again but at least I got have that sweet cock in my mouth once.   This episode reinforced my belief that if a horny 20-something guy wants to have sex with me right NOW, right at that moment!!! ... just do it.  They will most likely change their mind in a few hours, let alone a few days.

These twinky boys (from acollectiveofhotguys.tumblr) are what I imagine my Hottie Student might look like, since I didn't actually get to see him.  And yes, when I ran my hands all over his body, this is what I felt that he looked like!  Now, I'll never get to see him!  Grrrr.....!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...