Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reckless behaviour


Here are a few pics for Sean's Dogably Pawfect Saturday.  Hot guys, cute dogs... how can you go wrong?

Of the +900 local men on squirt.org, there are over 450 who claim to be "bi."   I think that's statistically impossible, don't you?   The majority of these "require discretion."   Read: they're married or have a girlfriend.

In my two months of being on gay hookup sites, I've been consistently shocked at the reckless behaviour of many of these closeted, married men.

1.  Some claim that they're having occasional sex with their wives but the majority are having frequent sex with many random guys.   Clearly, they're putting their wives' health at serious risk.  Imagine that conversation:  "Hey honey, I'm home!  Guess what?  I gave you gonorrhea!".... or syphilis or HIV or whatever.

2.  Numerous times when I've been chatting with some guy, he will type that "we" are doing this or that, such as watching some TV show.  "We" always turns out to be his wife and / or kids.  Really?  He's telling me what he wants to do with my cock or asshole while his wife and kiddies are sitting a few feet away.  Really?? 
http://socialitelife.com

3.   For one recent hookup *, I was told to arrive at his home precisely between 9:15 and 9:30 am.  He said that his wife leaves at 9:00 am to drop their son off at school for 9:15 and then on to her nearby workplace for 9:30.   He had to be at work for 11:00 am and wanted us to hook up for an hour or so.  What if his family had to retrieve a forgotten item or had to return suddenly due to illness? 

To make matters worse, I had to walk up to the front door of his house in plain view of all the elderly neighbours in an intimate, older neighbourhood.  We walked through the length of the main floor, went downstairs and walked back the full length of the basement to his "love nest."   There would be no chance at all of a discrete escape should the wife and kid come home unexpectedly.

* He was 42, had a 10 year old son and had been doing M2M hookups for 12 years.    He was the nicest possible guy, very handsome, bear-ish in a slim way.  We had the most fantastic, passionate, aggressive sex ever.  Woof!!

4.   I have one more really shocking story of reckless behaviour of a married man on the 'down low.'  This man is a publicly elected official in our town.  It will have to wait for another day as I've run out of time and this post is already long enough!
http://menofthestacks.com/

14 comments:

  1. Hey. I came across your blog a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. I have added a link to your blog on mine if that is alright. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course it's all right. I love your blog as well and have it listed on my blogroll for some time.

      Delete
  2. Good juxtaposition of item #4 and the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....this kind of behaviour is astounding -- super risky

    ReplyDelete
  4. People do not fix nicely into 'gay' or straight , despite what the Right and the Gays want to do about it. So there are plenty of shades of 'bi' and throughout a person's life.

    However, in my experience, most 'bi' are closet gays not wanting to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you'd do a Reader Submission to http://flaccidaffairs.wordpress.com please? flaccidaffairs@gmx.com. that would be so very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd consider submitting a faceless shot!

      Delete
  6. A faceless shot would be fine. Only ONE (Dan, in UK, posted a couple of days ago) has a face. "Reader Submissions" on Flaccid Affairs are hella hot. Take a look! If you decide to submit a pic, please ask @Flaccid Affairs to ID as "Buddy Bear"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All atwitter here, kindest Buddy Bear, to hear from your thus far sealed lips the account of the local, elected & married public official who engaged in reckless behavior?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought all the elected officials in British Columbia were gay :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buddy Bear, for reckless behavior #1, sex with numerous, random guys, you didn't specify whether it was protected or unprotected sex. If the sex is unprotected, then I agree that it's very risky and reckless. If it's protected, then it would seem that gonhorrea, syphillis, HIV, etc would/should be prevented, no?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been with a few married men myself and pretty much agree with everything you say. They tend to be the worst when it comes to bad, reckless behavior and I wonder how many marriages get ruined when wifey catches him in the act.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been with a few married men myself and pretty much agree with everything you say. They tend to be the worst when it comes to bad, reckless behavior and I wonder how many marriages get ruined when wifey catches him in the act.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...