Saturday, November 26, 2011

Impure Thoughts


kenneth in the 212
A Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and readers!  (Over 60% of the readers of this blog are American, 10% Canadian and the rest from everywhere else in the world.)  I hope you have a wonderful weekend with those closest to you and reflect on the positive things in your life.

Several days after my crying spell at work, my wife and I talked on the phone.  She apologized for triggering the incident but said that maybe it was a good thing for me to release my emotions at this point.  I agreed.  A melt-down like this never happened to me during our marriage;   normally I am very even-keeled.  In contrast, my wife described herself as "passionate" .... crying and screaming were near-weekly events.  Sadly, this "passion" did not extend into the bedroom.

The booty-licious intern  continues to get me all hot and bothered at work.  He is slightly chunky but I think a few extra pounds on a young man just enhances his lusciousness (can you describe a man as voluptuous?).  On an old fart like me, a few extra pounds just looks like fat.

http://tapthatguy.com/



Between his insanely-curvaceous bubble butt and beefy thighs, I wonder how he can even get his dress pants on.   The seams running up his inner thighs are practically singing, they are so tight. 

Yesterday, he sat on the staffroom couch in an open-crotched pose with his knees spread wide open at a painful angle.  Was this pose needed to give himself more ball room?  Compounding my agony, he jiggled his legs up and down (Restless Leg Syndrome?), creating a hint of movement in his crotch.

At the risk of sounding like some sicko, a twisted voyeur, I actually moved to the couch opposite him to better enjoy the view.  I think I was actually salivating at the sight of this beautiful young man... is that possible?

It was nearly impossible for me to discuss professional matters with him while all these impure thoughts were racing through my head.  Thank goodness that no one could read my mind.... at least I hope they couldn't.  Who am I kidding? ... my thoughts were probably written all over my face.  Slurrp!

Our sexy intern resembles this guy but with scruffier facial hair and beefier thighs.  Yum!

10 comments:

  1. Well, we do read your mind now! :)

    And the guy in the first pic does bring up in me a rush of impure thoughts I wish will never end!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in phillyNovember 26, 2011 at 6:19 PM

    not impure thoughts...just fantasy thoughts. for example, take the first pix...I would like to sit on his face and... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously in need of getting laid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! Doesn't sound too pervy to me. Your description nearly has me salivating! LOL

    I've gotten through many a meeting by enjoying the views. As long as you're not so obvious that other people notice... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting, everyone!

    Ur-Spo and RG: You are correct! I want to hook up again on a regular basis and am starting to put those plans in place. We need to come up with a schedule where I don't have kid(s) with me all the time.

    Things here are becoming very much more settled and less stressful so that I actually want to have sex with a guy again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Spo beat me to it -- you have spent a great deal of time and effort recently caring about your divorce, children and even your ex. It is time now to care about yourself and finding a guy. It does not, at this at stage in the game, have to be a forever and ever kind of thing. It needs to be good sex for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will is correct. Don't even think of a forever and ever type of guy until you have been "free" for awhile. (do as I say, not as I do. LOL) You have been in a long term relationship and it would do you good to experience others. Funny, I had a conversation with a friend of mine this morning who is upset with herself because she is having relationships with 3 guys at the same time. I told her if she was a guy, she wouldn't be thinking that, she would be bragging. Have fun. You earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will and skier: words if wisdom which I hope to follow. Thank you! Skier, I'm glad you added, "Do as I say, not as I do." Really!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...