Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sexy Lawn Boys

He'd be perfect with some
chest hair and a treasure trail!
My work-related training is in full swing and man, is it intense!  Yesterday, we had activities for +14 hours.  The subject is highly technical and extremely difficult.  One of our trainers is a leading expert in the world on the subject.

There are forty of us from all over Canada and with about 30% from overseas;  from Australia, Singapore, South Africa,  a couple from the USA and various European countries.  The majority are men; most of them attractive and a couple are just irresistible.  A  few of my fellow trainees and / or instructors are gay and I suspect that there are one or two who may be married and in the closet.

With that in mind, today I plan to wear either a rainbow belt (the suitcase strap from the previous post) or a rainbow bracelet.  It pays to advertise!

I know that y'all what to hear about my gay village adventures, but I am too exhausted and to pressed for time to do a proper post.  I promise that you'll hear all the details when I have some time.  So ........... in the meantime, here's a post which I prepared earlier.

Although I won't be getting back to Toronto, I hope that I'm not yet done with my gay adventures.  I have several options which I am working on but I don't want to post about them so as not to put unnecessary pressure on myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The college-aged lawn boys and landscapers are out in full force in my town, providing lots of delightful eye-candy.  Most of them are slim, lightly muscled with fuzzy legs, scruffy unshaven faces and touseled hair.  They are all wearing cargo shorts and are either shirtless or wearing a tight Tee or a wife-beater singlet.

They all look so darn cute... just irresistible!  As I drive by, I repeat to myself, "I am hot attracted to guys the same as as my own kids.... I am hot attracted to guys the same as as my own kids....."  One day, I might even believe that.



11 comments:

  1. I'm going to make a prediction: Wednesday afternoon will be one of the most memorable afternoons of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Freudian slip? "I am HOT attracted to boys the same age as my kids?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very (consciously) freudian to me, hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in phillyJuly 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM

    you are correct about that first pix; he looks naked without some fur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you are, yes you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In that first pic, although I too prefer hirsuted bodies I'll take this hunky one as he is ('to go'!). But I've never heard the term 'treasure trail' before. If it means what I think it means, I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freudian slip? Probably!

    Here is a blog devoted entirely to Treasure trails.

    Urbandictionary.com says: "The hair line that begins just below a man's chest, runs down the middle of the abdomen and leads to the pubic region."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a lawn but they could trim my bush :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, BB. I've had a look at the 'Treasure Trail' site - and I'm in heaven! It's just got another follower. 'Ta' VERY much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole hot lawn boy fantasy is definitely a stiffiner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Not interested in men that are my kid's age": I try to keep the same thought, as my oldest son just turned 33, the pickings are getting slimmer...

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...