Today's pics came from boyswholikeboyswholikebeards.tumblr.com/ This is by far my favourite look on a man; a bit of scruffiness or a nicely-trimmed goatee. HOT! I rocked that look for many years but in the last several months, I've been forced into a clean-shaven look.
During my hookups with all those delicious 21 - 24 year old men, many have told me that my stubble hurts.... such sensitive skin, poor boys! So if I want to kiss these beautiful, horny young men, the stubble has got to go ..... a small price to pay!
In my last post marking Canadian Thanksgiving, I didn't say what I am thankful for, in order of importance to me ....
- Being alive and pain-free, despite the various health problems which are creeping up on me.
- Having three beautiful, talented, supportive, compassionate children who sailed through their teenage years with no problems at all. Since coming out to them 18 months ago, my kids and I are closer than ever.... for that, I will be eternally grateful.
- The Canadian health care system. I am increasingly apprehensive about my October 11th visit to Toronto to find out if I have prostate cancer. But it is a huge comfort to know that I'm receiving the best care in the world and that I don't have to sell my home to get it.
- Being an out-and-proud gay man, determined to wave the rainbow flag and to provide as much support as possible to my LGBTQ brothers and sisters.... I think I make an amazing gay role model!
- No longer having to live with my wife; I was desperately unhappy for many years, living with a person who was angry, critical, erratic, depressed and in conflict all the time.
- Having a never-ending supply of beautiful young men who are willing, eager in fact, to lie down naked with me. Whether it is simply cuddling together, kissing or more, this intimacy brings me the greatest joy and contentment.
- My beautiful new home.... it's a very special place and it is all mine, mine, mine. I no longer have to do battle with my wife over where we keep the cutlery or the cling wrap. My property is one of the most spectacular on a coastline which is geographically-unique in the entire world. Every single day, I marvel at my good fortune, especially when I consider others who live in squalor or indeed, big city folks who spend a fortune on tiny condos with a view of the building next door.
- Having survived my divorce which is in its final stages .... I'm financially secure (more or less), happier and more confident than I've been in decades.
- My Canadian citizenship: every day, I read accounts from the USA of intolerance, racism, bigotry or just plain craziness directed towards LGBTQ folks or people with a different skin colour or religion. Canada seems like such a saner, safer, gentler place.