On the hookup front, I haven't logged onto POF much since my biopsy so the messages from the delicious 22 year-old university men have slowed down considerably.
As an online friend helpfully pointed out during a phone conversation, "The university boys are probably all having sex with each other ... so they're not interested in you any more!" I said, "Oh, kiss my ass! I've still got it, buddy!!"
But I've been getting more contacts than ever from interesting (and hot) men in the 26 - 32 year old age group which I have have been pursuing. But since I'm back at work and with one or two of my kids living with me most of the time, it's difficult to even schedule hookup times. To be done properly, this slut phase should be a full-time job unto itself.
Also, my recovery from the needle biopsy has wreaked havoc with my hookup opportunities. It's too soon for me to bottom (even if I wanted to) and I can't do anything that would involve me cumming because of the blood.
Sean of Just a Jeep Guy has a weekly Too Much Information feature. Here are my answers for this week:
- Are you a cheap date? Yes! After one beer, I start to slur my words and walk unevenly. I'd probably toss my cookies on the third one.
- What is your favourite drink? I'm non-selective.... put anything alcoholic in front of me and I'll drink it! But given a choice, I will invariably have a dark, full-bodied beer. My favourite liquor is rye whiskey (called Canadian whiskey in the USA) with ginger ale.
- Worst experience? At age 22, we graduates had a big party in our university chemistry lab featuring punch made with gallons of 100% ethyl alcohol purchased from a chemical supplier. This was served in a big green garbage pail. Classy!!
I decided to "let loose" because I had graduated against all odds, having survived my year as a cancer patient part way through my programme. I drank and drank and drank. I ended up falling-over drunk and spending the night throwing up on the front lawn of the university campus.
- Beer goggles? No... I've never hooked up while drunk but if I did, I'd be looking for some sweet, nice young guy regardless of what he looked like.
- What is the funniest thing you've ever done while drunk? After my going-away party, I was walking home by myself in the middle of winter (-20 degrees) at 2:00 am. Although I was pissed-drunk, I decided to climb a full-height telephone pole to steal an green glass insulator as a souvenir of the small town I was leaving. I can't believe I didn't break my neck!! I was 26, old enough to know better. It's a miracle I didn't break my neck, freeze to death or both!
Ever drunk dial? Sorry, no. I'm pretty boring....