Despite all the M2M sex I'm getting, I am becoming increasingly lecherous, thinking 'impure thoughts' about every man I see in public (except those who are obese or elderly). I imagine what I would do to them sexually: "I would drive you wild, boy!" This applies in particular to younger, inexperienced men who seem to have become my specialty in recent weeks.
Weighing on my mind right now:
1. I've been accepted as a patient at Canada's leading prostate cancer centre but don't yet have an appointment time. Good news! I've posted about my prostate concerns here.
My concern is that instead of having passionate sex with 22 year old men* I'll end up wearing adult diapers and have no sexual function at all. (* subject of a future post.) To that end, I've cancelled my appointment with our local "butcher" urologist.
2. My classes start in about three weeks. While I LOVE my job, even experienced teachers have a touch of anxiety, if not dread, at the start of the new school year. A couple of my classes this year will be particularly challenging.
|Couldn't resist this open-crotch shot!|
3. I want to come out to my high school students this year and I just might need to. This summer, I've been seen in public with various men, in parks, community events and once, at the movies, not to mention all my online hookup activities. In a small town, you run into someone you know every time you go out!
Eventually, gay gossip about me will reach my school. I hope to be proactive by doing something as simple as wearing a T-shirt to class with a little Pride logo on it. More importantly, I will be a the coolest, most fabulous and indeed, the only role model for our gay students at my school!
Before coming out at school, however, I need to seek the permission of my son who will be attending grade 11 at the same school. Tricky!
5. My wife and I need to finalize our discussions about our draft Separation Agreement, sign the final version and then file for divorce. This is going fairly well so far but there is always potential for more demands, reneging on agreements already made and more anger / bitterness. We need to move on!
6. I've had various concerns about the several men I hook up with regularly including a heart-breaking message from my married Special Guy .... I haven't heard from him in months! This will be a subject for another post.