Friday, August 31, 2012

Fat cock pitching a tent

Not him, but this is EXACTLY what he looked like!
All pics from tentpitchers.tumblr.com. 

My wife finally reviewed our forty-page draft Separation Agreement, corrected and initialed dozen or so clerical errors and passed it along to me.   Incredibly, she left every one of our agreements intact with no further demands.  This was the biggest surprise as my wife has to "do battle" over every detail no matter how trivial.

We were each strongly advised to hire our own lawyer to review it but my wife refused to do so.  She didn't want to pay the $500, but it was also out of her stubborn attitude that she is right all the time. "I don't want some lawyer telling me what to do!!"

I found much of the document incomprehensible so I spend 1.5 hours (and $650) with a fantastic lawyer who made many suggestions to improve the agreement for both parties.   I cleared all the changes with my wife and then wrote them into the draft document.  Now... the whole thing is back with her to initial all the changes I made.

Next step, hand-deliver the whole sorry thing to our lawyer-mediator who will call us in to sign the final version.

Next step after that:  we'll file for a joint, uncontested divorce and hire one lawyer to bring it in front of the judge.  Wow!  Things are moving along indeed!

---------------------------------------------------
Between all this legal wrangling and preparing for our 2000 mile road trip tomorrow, I didn't have time to hook up with any young men at all this week.  Then at 8:00 am today, I got the most pleasant surprise ever!

The 22-year gay virgin I'd hooked up with last January messaged me on POF.  Was I available to come to his hotel room for a morning quickie?  Right NOW???   God yes!!!   I brushed my teeth, had a quick shower, grabbed my sex bag* hanging by the front door and raced off down the highway.

* Contains lube, condoms, cock rings, massage oil and breath mints,  ready at a moment's notice.

He greeted me at the door, shirtless and more handsome than ever with his boxer briefs already tented by his beautiful, fat cock.   Breath-taking!  He was an aboriginal construction worker with a fine, lightly muscled body,  with black hair and beautiful, tawny-coloured skin.   A  perfect specimen of manhood.  He was as shy and inarticulate as ever, his hunkiness tempered by wire-framed glasses which he had just started to wear.

OMFG!!!   It was the most intense, aggressive sex I'd ever had.  Animalistic, almost.  Much grunting, moaning, sensuous wrestling with me on top, then him on top, kissing, tonguing, handjobs ..... on and on and on.   Insane!!  I think he's the only man I've been with who matches my level of sexual aggressiveness.

At the end, with both of us spent and exhausted, I told him that I was sure that he was ready to lose his bottom virginity.  While deep throating him, I had my finger up his **hole giving a prostate massage.  I could feel that he was just yearning for it, aching with desire, saying "harder, harder!" as he slammed his ass down onto my finger again and again.


He said he wanted to try anal next time.  We had a final sweet kiss and a full-body hug and I headed out the door.   I am very certain that he will call me again the next time he's in town!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the first pix; wonder what it looks like uncovered? HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading how you've turned from an explorer in the world of sex into a leader, giving others their introduction to the joys of having a man lust after and satisfy them. The young men you initiate are very lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am envious on all the action you are getting; you are making up for lost time, to be sure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the divorce so far down the road. And the lawyer consultation was worth it to avoid any surprises later on. Hope there are no surprises from your wife....fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun for you to get to deflower his virgin butt. I love last minute random sexual offers.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...