- At 6:15, boarded a plane to Toronto.
- Arrived just in time for an appointment at Canada's leading cancer centre, the Princess Margaret Hospital. I've been referred there for a consultation about the removal of some wisdom teeth. This simple procedure was complicated by possible radioosteonecrosis of my jaw caused by radiation treatments for cancer. I blogged about this earlier.
- A decision was made to remove the teeth using conventional methods. By noon, left the cancer centre minus three teeth, but with a frozen mouth and a supply of Tylenol 3s with codeine.
- Spent five hours hitting my favourite Toronto spots such as Chinatown (hot & sour soup!), Queen Street West (the coolest consignment shops), Church Street gay village (amongst my peeps!), the newly-renovated Toronto Reference Library (spectacular!) and the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- My favourite male strip club, Remington's, opened its doors at 5:00 pm. I finally relaxed, drank a couple of draft beer (mixed with pain meds.... naughty!!) and looked at the hairless boys (meh!) and sexy men (woof! made my cock hard!) peeling out of their sexy undies and wiggling their cocks around. What a pleasant way to spend several hours! I'll report on this in a future post.
- At 8:30 pm, back on the plane, arriving home at 11:30 pm.
- At 12:00 pm, back at my waterfront home where my special guy was waiting for me. Our... er... reunion begins.
- From 2:00 - 7:00 am (today), we slept naked, cuddled together in the cozy three quarter bed, me spooning him, him spooning, me or facing each other with limbs entwined. Total bliss!
- At 7:00 an, wake up to face a busy day at work. Whew!