I returned a few hours ago from my trip to Toronto feeling like a horse that's been rode hard and put away wet, so this will be a very short post. It was an exhausting four days for us two chaperones, leading our young charges through a gruelling program of big-city activities.
- I visited a sex shop, Priape, on Church Street, to stock up on necessities. I also looked longingly at all the coolest brands of pretty man-panties. At $40 or more, they were not something I could afford right now given my severe cash flow problem.
- On another day, I did a walk-through through the gay village and had coffee in a cafe. It was was very quiet at mid-day but it was good to see the few the sweet, 70ish gay couples about. It was great to be among my "peeps" and I felt a hundred times more confident than my last visit there in July.
- I went to Remington's male strip club on two evenings and had a fantastic time! My visit on Monday evening was especially memorable it was nearly empty, with a stripper-to-customer ratio of about 4:1. More on that later.
- I would have wanted to hook up with some online Toronto friends and we did discuss some serious possibilities, but the timing, logistics and my chaperoning responsibilities didn't permit this to happen.
- The gayest thing I did was to get my picture taken with a sweet, charismatic young man earning his way through university by posing for money in a
Spiderman body suit. I admired his self-confidence and also for the way he filled out his spandex.
I told him that a gay guy like me would have great difficulty in deciding whether his front or rear view looked better. … both looked fantastic! He was cool about the compliment and thanked me.