Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bondage

Wow!  It's been a long time since I've posted!   Although I'm on vacation (woo-hoo!), it seems like I haven't had a minute to spare.

I've been extremely unmotivated about posting about my fantastic World Pride experiences (but I will): the Totally Naked Toronto men naked dance party, the Pride Parade and my pretend boyfriend.  I prefer blogging about events as they occur, in real time, rather than two weeks later.

So here are some random, recent occurrences.

1.  I've been trying to focus on fitness during my teacher's vacation, although I do very well on that department all year around.   I've been doing multiple athletic things every day:  cycling, walking my son's dog for hours and swimming at the Athletic Complex.  I've resumed running, very gently due to my spinal arthritis and plan to run a 5 km race in September.

2.  I drove by my parents' house at 7:00. a.m the other morning, enroute to the hospital to have some skin tags removed. To my great concern, their car was not in the driveway and further investigation revealed that their doggie was home alone;  most unusual!

I raced to the Emergency department and found my parents:  my father drove himself and my mother at 2:00 a.m. when he discovered blood in his urine.

With my aging parents, it's just been one thing after another!  After numerous tests and an ultrasound, a urinary tract infection was diagnosed rather than something more serious.  Whew!

3.    On a positive note, my entire family is gathering next week for my father's 80th birthday dinner at the local curling club which, typical of small, northern Canadian towns, serves the best "Chinese" food in town.  lol   I'm looking forward to it enormously!

4.   I had another sweet session with Sexy Muslim Dude, even better than the first.  I asked him to leave my asshole alone this time but said I would consider ass play for future get-togethers, to which he readily agreed.

He is so passionate, sweet, funny and the most devoted and eager cock-sucker that I've ever met.  But even better, we got to know each other much better and I learned much about his family and upbringing in the UAE.  Details to follow.

5.  I've had a sudden influx of messages on pof.com from blue collar guys.  First, a 30 year old steelworker, (6'-1", 180 pounds, athletic, muscular build.  Woo-hoo!) messaged me from a town 2,500 km away.  He was coming to my town for two weeks, to stay at his late grandparents' cottage on a beautiful lake and wanted to arrange some sexytime.  He was apparently smitten by my profile!

Most unusually, he asked if he could phone me and I agreed without hesitation.  Hunky Steelworker sounded sexy as hell, masculine and perfectly sane.  We seemed sexually compatible so I'm looking forward to meeting him next week.  Interesting!

6.  A 28 year old mechanic, (5'-10", athletic build, "seeking a woman") also messaged me on Plenty of Fish. His profile said he was seeking a woman who, like him, enjoyed the country life, fishing, hunting and camping.  He also hoped to get married and have a kids one day.

Buddy Bear:     Why are you messaging me?  What are you looking for?
Mechanic Dude:   I'm a bisexual submissive guy looking for a top to use me as his toy for onging fun."
Buddy Bear:  Wow!  I wouldn't have gotten any of that from your profile?  lol!

After much questioning as to my cock size and sexual preferences (apparently, I passed the test!), he said he wanted to meet me. But I needed to find out what he was looking for. 

Buddy Bear:   If we do get together, what do you like to do with guys?
Mechanic Dude:   I dont top. im always a bottom and im into bondage.  I want you to tie me up and rape my ass. I swallow if im told to
    Buddy Bear: Do you kiss guys on a casual hookup? Kissing is of primary importance to me and just general sensuality, naked full body contact, cuddling etc.
Mechanic Dude:  No I dont kiss guys or cuddle. Ever. I prefer to be used more as your fuck toy only.
Buddy Bear: To be really honest, I'm not sure that we'd be a good match.  I rarely agree to a hookup without kissing. I would love to meet you but our needs / wants seem very different. :-(
Mechanic Dude:  Ok. I'm sorry to hear that.  Take care then.

OMFG!  Although I have no desire to be tied up, every, I've actually been wanting to try a bit of bondage on another guy.  But the "no kissing" part was the deal breaker for me.  

Who would ever have imagined that your hunky, small-town mechanic had such usual tastes in sex!  You never know, eh?

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dad; and thank the dogs and cats for a UTI (instead of much much worse news)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, anne marie! My father is very happy, especially when his five grandchildren (two girls, two boys: 22, 20, 18 and 18 years) popped by to visit and to wish him "happy birthday."

      Delete
  2. Yes, Rick, sorry to say, I did turn down the hunky blue-collared guy's request for bondage and sex play. I must wasn't comfortable with it. :-(

    If I change my mind in a few months, I can always message him back; I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to tie up a guy and inflict pleasure all over him. No pain, but no way to escape the pleasure. Take him over the top over and over again. THAT would be awesome!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.... I might have to re-think getting together with Hunky Bondage Mechanic. You're making it sound pretty appealing!

      Delete
  4. Sure why not, you like to try anything once! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your dad had no serious problem. You're obviously as good a son as a father.

    I have one bondage fantasy and some day it may come true--to be spread-eagled on a bed by my wrists and ankles while a strong, handsome, hairy, bearded man pleasures me and himself with my body. The ending would be his topping me followed by a long cuddle and kiss session to conclude the encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last guy!

    About your dad, you may know this but incase you don't, one of the effects of UTI's on those (yes BOTH men and women) over 70 is to confuse the brain and give dementia/alzheimer's like symptoms. Fortunately, they go away as the infection clears up. The symptoms is also a way of knowing when a UTI is present.

    How is he now?

    As for sexy mechanic dude - get him tied up and add a blindfold and then kiss him. Part of the allure of bondage is the surrender of control and power and being at the mercy of the one in control. The sub knows he is their as the source of the Dom's pleasure and that the Dom's pleasure isn't always about making the sub feel good. One of the biggest turnons for the sub is doing what ever makes the dom happy.

    With him restrained - the last guy is a perfect example - you could most of what you love to do and have written about including kissing his body from his toes up. as you make your way to his lips spend more time around his neck and ears - kiss his forehead and eyes. Brush his lips with your breath - at this point he'll either turn his lips towards you or away from you. If it's away you can "push his limits" which is another aspect of bdsm.

    The best time to try the kissing is like 60-80% of the way thru - after he's super stimulated and after you have sucked him to the edge. It is very possible that part of why he is into bd is that he is forced to kiss.

    And that my friends is how it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al de la última foto, que rico pasarle la lengua por los pies.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...