Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I'd like to wish all of my American readers a safe and happy 4th of July!  In the 2.5 years that my blog has been in existence, Americans have been my biggest audience by far, with nearly 500,000 page views originating in the USA or  just over 50% of the total.

Congratulations, as well,  to everyone for the huge advances in LGBTQ rights with last week's Supreme Court ruling.   Things are moving along at a meteoric pace in your country!

---------------------------------
In hookup news, Hot Married Guy just spent a pleasant hour with me in the Love Nest.    He was even hotter than in his photo, extremely handsome and a nice guy as well. 

He works as a prison guard and has two kids, 17 and 19.  He's been divorced once and married his second wife after he started hooking up with guys.   Hmmmmm.... really?

Unfortunately, he does not kiss guys during hookups.  This is typical of married, closeted bi guys;  they're probably afraid that kissing a man will make them gay. 

I normally would not hook up with a guy unless he agrees to kiss but if when Hot Married Guy wants to come over again, I would probably say 'yes.'
Borrowed from http://flopsreturns.blogspot.ca/

Borrowed from http://cocksandassesonly.blogspot.ca/

7 comments:

  1. Have a nice 4th yourself! Even if it isn't a holiday!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an AWESOME 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, everyone! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -- we did. A young gay man we know asked if he could come visit for a couple of days and talk to us about some things he needed perspective on and we were very happy to have him with us; we had a really nice time in the process.

      My experience with married men has been rather different. I'd like to think I score pretty high on the kissometer (if I don't, it's not for lack of desire and enthusiasm on my part), but I have never been refused and even the ones who weren't particularly skilled were active participants.

      I'd send a Love Nest Warming gift but a) I don't have your address, and b) I suspect you and he warmed it up pretty well by yourselves! :-)

      Delete
    2. It's sweet that you were able to help out that young man. It is excellent for us older gay guys to act as a mentor to the young gaylings.

      I didn't waste time trying to convince the married guy to kiss. It's pretty common in my experience for married "straight" / bi guys to not want to kiss. I think that kissing a man is, for them, the final step to admitting that they are full-blown gay.

      Will, if you really wanted to send me something, I wouldn't object! Just e-mail me: tj_1905@hotmail.com

      Delete
  4. Thank you for those wishes! It was a pretty quiet day... Very little pool time as it was cloudy and windy, but, overall, it turned out to be a decent one.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...