Monday, July 8, 2013

Spanking Fetish Dude

This will be a  very short post as I'm determined to get much done today on my various renovation projects which have been stalled in recent weeks.  I fear I've  spending too much time online in recent days, trying to arrange hookups on squirt.org, reading blogs, texting and checking out online pics of furry, naked men. 

But a large good portion of my days have been spent driving my son to and from his excellent summer job but soon, he will be driving himself.   His driver's license road test is this week.  Woo-hoo!


So here's a summary of what I did on Sunday:

A.   Up at 6:30 am and took our three doggies for a walk.

B.   Cooked an Indian feast all morning as I was having a couple of friends over in the evening with my parents and three kids.   I cooked sag paneer, cauliflower and potatoes, naan bread, cucumber raita, rice and sweet and sour okra (with chicken).  Sorry, I was too busy to take pictures!

C.  Took a quick trip into town for more groceries.

D.  Spent an exhilarating exhausting hour with the Spanking Fetish Dude I mentioned in my last post, (last paragraph), spanking his flat, skinny ass until it turned cherry red and my hand hurt.  Then at his request, I topped him ... er... rather, pounded his ass mercilessly; my most successful topping experience yet!   I'm not sure what to think of it;  some mixed feelings for sure.  But it was kind of hot, actually.  Details to follow. 

E.  Then, I raced home to arrive at the same time as my dinner guests. Whew! 
 

11 comments:

  1. successful?I assume there were orgasm and ejaculation Buddy Bear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many ways to define success. I did cum during our encounter (I almost always do) but not while topping. I doubt I'll ever cum while wearing a condom.

      Delete
  2. We need to compare notes in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nate, I'm no expert but I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about. :-)

      Delete
  3. Some of my guys have loved being spanked while I was plugging them hard. I don't care to be spanked, myself, but feeling them squeeze their sphincters every time they got a good slap was very nice indeed. I have no problem if a guy doesn't care to be spanked -- I like the variety of tastes and turn-ons out there.

    As for being a good top, I learned a huge amount the first time I bottomed, which was actually only eight years ago; I realized how good a real pounding, like the one you gave him, can feel. I like making men feel good and I'm certain I do it better for having had it done to me. Why your mixed feelings? Were you hurting him? If you weren't and he said nothing, I'd say he was liking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He enjoyed my topping skills enormously and was extremely vocal. I was concerned that the entire apartment complex heard him. I would never want to be spanked myself but it was rather hot spanking him.... it just got him more and more aroused.

      My mixed feelings were about him more than the actual spanking / topping. His was the skinniest, flattest, most unattractive ass I'd ever seen; I'd much rather spank a nice voluptuous ass like mine.

      Also, his cock was a beauty but it was limp nearly the whole time we were together. I'm just not accustomed to that. It only got semi-hard after I spanked his ass for a long time.

      Delete
  4. I've never been with anyone - man or woman - who was into S&M of any kind. How did it make you feel? I don't think I could do it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no trouble spanking him... he clearly wanted me to do it and in fact, was begging me to do it harder.

      I also got really aroused doing it. But it wasn't the pain I was inflicting on him that I found arousing. Rather, it was the fact that he was getting so turned on the spanking that I found arousing.

      Delete
  5. My eyes zeroed in on the Indian food. It's my favorite! I have never attempted to cook such; I admire you for doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had many lessons in Indian cookery from my former neighbour and present teacher-colleague, a serene lady from Bangladesh who is an expert cook.

    I suggest you get small amounts of the three basic spices (cumin, coriander and turmeric)along with garlic, onions and hot chilies. Select and prepare one simple Madhur Jaffrey recipe, rather than attempting an entire Indian meal. I predict you'll be hooked!

    I should do a future blog post: Indian Cooking 101

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...