Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nudist Erections III

Be sure to read this great article, "Life's a Beach at Hanlon's Point", by my friend Jeffrey (The Gay Groom), about Canada's only public nude beach.   I am really looking forward to going there again later this month. 

Sadly, the article suggests that with advent of camera phones, there are an increasing number of people at the nude beach who actually keep their clothes on.  I find this idea very distressing but during my most recent visits there, there were more than enough naked men there to keep my interest up. 

It was mainly the straight boys with their naked, nudist girlfriends who kept their shorts on.  Most likely, they correctly assumed that all the gay guys would be checking out their cocks if they went naked.

My previous blog posts Nudist Erections and Nudist Erections II receive more pages views than any other, largely from google searches.  I've come across so many lovely pics to add to the collection (many from Nudist Erections) that I'm devoting an entire blog post to these wonders of nature.

And yes, I've seen many a public erection while at Hanlon's Point.   While most are not of the sticking-straight-out variety, there are plenty of semi-aroused cocks in view most of the time.  In some ways, I find a semi-hard cock, lengthening and thickening, even hotter.

As a teaser, in a couple of hours I'll be having some sexytime with fit, good-looking, sexually-adventurous 37 year-old guy, 5' 9'', 180 pounds with a larger-than-average cut cock, in his own apartment in the nicest part of town.  He contacted me on squirt.org last week and most unusually, we've chatted on the phone several times since then.  He sounds very nice but we haven't actually met.  

Here's his original squirt message to me.  Who says romance is dead?  LOL 

MMM nice bum, I am a bottom but I would sure love to taste that hole of urs, suck ur cock, lick ur balls, get fucked, spanked, swallow ur load, some nipple and ass play, love to kiss


18 comments:

  1. sweet mother of pearl, such magnificent eye candy on a hot saturday in july! and uncut too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're magnificent specimens, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. Not sure if you know, but usually the further south you go, the more gay it is and less idiots (straight people acting weird and with camera). Also try going Thursday and Friday if you have not been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick, so the gay end is closest to the Toronto Island Airport? I didn't know that. Thanks! I will head straight there next time.

      On my previous visits, I camped out closer to the "clothing required" end. It was very funny to watch large groups of fully-clothed Japanese tourists, slung with cameras, walking down the beach and then gradually coming to the realization that they were surrounded by naked people.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful way to start my day, and with a gratifying number of uncut men for this fan of foreskin. Thanks, and have a great time with the new hook-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Buddy Bear! The airport at the north end, so the other end. We can only try and see what happens as it can be a hit and miss. Keep in mind it's not the official gay area, just most times gays go there, or mostly men

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look for Randy's chairs - at the farthest end of the beach and that's the gayest part :)

    I actually interviewed Randy at the Timothy's we met at - so I didn't go to the nude beach. Haven't been there in a few years. But it is - probably - our loveliest beach in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jeffrey!
    When I'm at Hanlan's next week, I'll stake out my spot near Randy's chairs. I'm thinking that I will stay there a little later in the evening and try some cruising with the help of my Smartphone and squirt.org, grindr and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Seriously? The straight dudes are afraid the other guys are gonna look at their cocks? Oh, my ... poor things must have something the rest of us don't.
    More likely, they're afraid of popping a boner and having their wives/girlfriends ask them why. - If they knew more about the physiological aspects of their dicks, it wouldn't be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cocks and bodies -even those tits and most likely pussy would be nice! ;0....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog. I love the way you write and your incredible honesty. For the longest time my gay life has been hidden from my family. I am married but would never have the courage to tell my wife. Maybe she suspects but has never asked for confirmation.
    You must be a very special guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so you know it's NOT Canada's only nude beach. Vancouver's Wreck beach is a public nude beach. Lot's of eye candy there too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Submit your website or blog now for appearing in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 sites listed!

    Submit TODAY via I NEED HITS!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...